Thanks Meter: 158

More
worked on all previous android version until oreo it is broken
hope for an update soon
1st April 2018, 04:15 PM |#162  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Would it be possible to implement the functionality of the XPosed module as a Magisk module? Any plans for that?
5th April 2018, 03:51 PM |#163  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vip57

worked on all previous android version until oreo it is broken
hope for an update soon

It's still working fine on Oreo (8.1) here. I am running Xposed 90.1-beta3 as Module within Magisk. Can you try?
5th April 2018, 03:53 PM |#164  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ndr0x

Would it be possible to implement the functionality of the XPosed module as a Magisk module? Any plans for that?

Hi,
no, I cannot make the required modifications from within Magisk. But you can use Xposed systemlessly as module in Magisk. I am using latest magisk with latest Xposed Module under official 8.1 on Nexus 6P.
The Following User Says Thank You to c0rnholio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift c0rnholio Ad-Free
28th August 2018, 12:07 AM |#165  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm running this without problems on my OnePlus 5T, Android 8.1.0 OsygenOS Beta 13 (with Magisk Managers 16.0 and the systemles Xposed module).

Thanks for this cool application!
10th September 2018, 09:49 AM |#166  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vip57

i tested it on oreo and it seems to be broken
hope to see and update soon

This is also not working for me. I have Nokia 3 Oreo 8.0 with Magisk 17.1 and Magisk Xposed systemless module 26, HushSMS is activated but not sending any type of message. (This was working fine until the 5 August security patch update received due to the TWRP recovery phone brick bcz update failed, after recovering my phone and install latest update it's not working till now)
15th September 2018, 11:04 AM |#167  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0rnholio

Hi,
no, I cannot make the required modifications from within Magisk. But you can use Xposed systemlessly as module in Magisk. I am using latest magisk with latest Xposed Module under official 8.1 on Nexus 6P.

When we get updates ? I can't wait for new features!
13th May 2019, 12:14 PM |#168  

More
i buy with paypal and i don't received apk

please help me
23rd August 2019, 12:52 PM |#169  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattam54

i buy with paypal and i don't received apk

please help me

Hi mattam54,

sorry for the late response. Please PM me if the problem still exists. In any way you should have received an email with you license number and instructions on how to download the app directly after your purchase. Please also check your spam folder in case the mail was caught up there.

Cheers
3rd October 2019, 04:13 PM |#170  

More
I'm using hush sms for bypass on a sm G9308w . There is no pop up when push message is sent
9th October 2019, 05:13 PM |#171  

More
Use HushSMS on Samsung Galaxy
You can use these Hushsms on your Samsung galaxy devices to collect the necessary data and send it over to another active phone. You a latter on collect the data and then look forward for the. I will recommend you to go with the latest version always and it might good for FRP to unlock the devices in some of the manners.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)