[GAME] Double Rainbow Sound Board

Search This thread

manifest3r

Aug 22, 2008
Here's a double rainbow soundboard I made with the help of a tutorial. Enjoy :)

Works with 1.5 and up. See attached.

Alternatively you can download the file here

Attachments

• DoubleRainbowSoundboard.apk
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,075

datbeast

Jan 10, 2008
Thanks for the app, is there any way to save the sounds as a ringtone or notification? Thanks

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Mega Maniac

Feb 18, 2009
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Can't beleive I hadn't seen that before, man that guy is doing some serious tripping, truly hilarious.

randomDood

Jul 22, 2010
Here
Awesome!

How did I not come across this until today!?

Nice work, manifest3r! I will definitely get some good laughs out of this one.

TiltMasta

Mar 7, 2009
Yes! So awesome!, You should do the Double Rainbow song made by the auto tune the news guys... So intense :D

Snowtoad23

Jul 17, 2010
Hey,
Awesome sound board of course. What I love is bring able to press lots of the buttons and have them play at the same time, its so hilarious. It would be great if you could put in a buttono for a simple background beat or a tune from one of the remix videos to make your own double rainbow live remixes!

Another awesome addition would be to have a toggle button which makes the auto tune version of each term play.

AND your missing the first "what does this MEAN" quote which imo is better than the other one

Cheers man :)

M4r34d0

Aug 11, 2010
Wooo!! Oh oh oh WOW!!

You sir have made a masterpiece lol. I'm in the same boat as some of the others as to why I didn't come across this video till now. Any possibility you'll have the select-to-save option coming soon?