[APP] "Immersive Manager" - Take full control over the "Immersive Mode" [PROMO CODES]

Search This thread

IVIanuu

May 15, 2013
Ostfildern
[APP] "Immersive Manager" - Take full control over the "Immersive Mode" [PROMO CODES]

"Immersive Mode" just the way you like!

screener_1520774244724.pngscreener_1520774296243.jpg

The "Immersive Mode" itself is a awesome feature right? But it's really annoying
that some apps don't make use of this beautiful way to enjoy a bigger screen.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could define the way it works yourself?

Well now you can with "Immersive Manager".

"Immersive Manager" allows you to tweak every aspect of where and how the
"Immersive Mode" should work on your device.

You can either define a global "Immersive Mode" which will be applied system wide.
Or if you wanna go further you can define the "Immersive Mode" per-app.

The following options are available and can be applied individually:
Full -> will hide both the status bar and the navigation bar
Status -> will only hide the status bar
Navigation -> will only hide the navigation bar
None -> will leave both system bars visible

No root required!
No draining background services!
No hacky or buggy overlays!
Just a simple and clean user interface which applies your settings in real time.

In order to make "Immersive Manager" work the WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission must be granted.
Normally this permission is only granted to system applications because it allows the app to write system settings.

If you're device is rooted you can grant the permission from inside the app with just one click.
Otherwise you have to do it manually with a simple ADB command.
You will find a detailed tutorial inside the app.

The internet permission is used for analytics only.

Last Changelog:
• Improved tutorial
• Added a warning for incompatible apps

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ivianuu.immersivemodemanager

Last edited:

IVIanuu

May 15, 2013
Ostfildern
Here are 20 promo codes to get "Immersive Manager" for free. It would be nice if you rate the app. Thanks
They should work soon.

MDGYZBG09YA6P3JJ7VJZ19Q

0S6K9XQEGGZZNR2GGKDCW6U

URQRWUPW3E9QY1C54PHRHBV

8LYGBE6E5MAYEWVGUHGLS1A

VHSFRQSP0WLEYBD9N5TVPAB

Z51VQ4XD71FXVJFVRQVRSR1

M3ZNDQ3NGC87SGU3XG721MP

A9W7CE7YJG0XKSWQ3C0TTLG

T418M6R1TM4LG8JJ2DYUSJJ

30EEC9T19Q855SPNB5HEAZX

ZHW2VVP3VN7HT2W9UD4S9DD

H7M6D58MM655ZL2SKPJPAJR

TAP9YWRMLR308XZJFASLECW

LLKQ7DQEJ2QHQJDDCGUTPB6

JYU26EVP4G6BAW570A84RFH

XVBS89MMPHB611AQ6P4ZT1M

BZKGB8N2GGS0T45ZMHUXRZW

RRL5Q3GWT8R9EMBSJJMSEFS

3RN14XVPFECS3AUT9D9T4T4

8NNW8D5YXP3TZC2HK57QHX6

Last edited:

EMJI79

Would be nice if it was possible to choose immersive mode only for landscape for example. Like when you are on chrome in landscape, the proportion of place taken by the status bar is much greater than on portrait mode.

Sent from my Samsung SM-N950F using XDA Labs

Rashad83

May 13, 2011
Huawei Nexus 6P
ASUS ROG Phone II
@IVIanuu, By the way when I go to System/About Phone/Software Updates that page doesn't go to immersive mode when using per app strategy, on Global Immersive Mode it works fine. I hope this will be fixed soon.

I am using per app settings and I have almost all apps in full immersive except for two. Also my phone is an HTC U11+.

Last edited:

IVIanuu

May 15, 2013
Ostfildern
Would be nice if it was possible to choose immersive mode only for landscape for example. Like when you are on chrome in landscape, the proportion of place taken by the status bar is much greater than on portrait mode.

Sent from my Samsung SM-N950F using XDA Labs

This is not possible with the current implementation because the app does not run in the background.

IVIanuu

May 15, 2013
Ostfildern
@IVIanuu, By the way when I go to System/About Phone/Software Updates that page doesn't go to immersive mode when using per app strategy, on Global Immersive Mode it works fine. I hope this will be fixed soon.

I am using per app settings and I have almost all apps in full immersive except for two. Also my phone is an HTC U11+.

Nothing i can do here. Some apps are incompatable

Rashad83

May 13, 2011
Huawei Nexus 6P
ASUS ROG Phone II
Glad that you like it. It's not required because my app writes the settings to the system so they are persisted.
On my phone it's not and I would assume other HTC phones and brands have the same issue probably because of their navigation bar customization. This probably wouldn't have been the case with AOSP Roms or Google stock rom. But in my case I need to use Adb commands with each boot on PC or apply it through your app, hence the need for apply on reboot.
Also one more suggestion could you include system files or apps in per app settings menu.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Nothing i can do here. Some apps are incompatable
I understand but why does it work on Global and not per app, I think i might have a clue when you're applying immersive effect on per app configuration you're missing to include a system file or apk responsible for the Software Updates page. I hope I got my point across.

Why I am saying this, because when I run adb commands through the PC I can make that page immersive without issues.

Thanks again for your work and time.

Edit:

I just installed the latest update and i am happy you added system apps to the per app settings menu. It also solved the issue i had with the "Software Updates" page not being immersive. Thanks again for your work.

Last edited:

IVIanuu

May 15, 2013
Ostfildern
On my phone it's not and I would assume other HTC phones and brands have the same issue probably because of their navigation bar customization. This probably wouldn't have been the case with AOSP Roms or Google stock rom. But in my case I need to use Adb commands with each boot on PC or apply it through your app, hence the need for apply on reboot.
Also one more suggestion could you include system files or apps in per app settings menu.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

I understand but why does it work on Global and not per app, I think i might have a clue when you're applying immersive effect on per app configuration you're missing to include a system file or apk responsible for the Software Updates page. I hope I got my point across.

Why I am saying this, because when I run adb commands through the PC I can make that page immersive without issues.

Thanks again for your work and time.

Edit:

I just installed the latest update and i am happy you added system apps to the per app settings menu. It also solved the issue i had with the "Software Updates" page not being immersive. Thanks again for your work.
Glad to hear that.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 XL mit Tapatalk

Shivasish666

Apr 24, 2015
Hello OP! Greetings.
I just purchased Immersive Mode Manager and it's working beautifully.
But I have a problem.
When I use Facebook from Chrome browser and scroll down to the bottom of a post and attempt typing to reply, the keyboard covers the writing area. Hence, I cannot see what I am typing. It also happens on other web pages.
Please help.

Here is an attached screenshot.
33865984_1749458375133294_6065431744025198592_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: IVIanuu

IVIanuu

May 15, 2013
Ostfildern
Hello OP! Greetings.
I just purchased Immersive Mode Manager and it's working beautifully.
But I have a problem.
When I use Facebook from Chrome browser and scroll down to the bottom of a post and attempt typing to reply, the keyboard covers the writing area. Hence, I cannot see what I am typing. It also happens on other web pages.
Please help.

Here is an attached screenshot.
This cannot be fixed

Firipu

Mar 7, 2011
@IVIanuu

Bought your app. Appears to be doing what it's supposed to do so far. But is it possible to show the top status bar on the homescreen, but not on any other app?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

"Immersive Mode" just the way you like!

screener_1520774244724.pngscreener_1520774296243.jpg

The "Immersive Mode" itself is a awesome feature right? But it's really annoying
    that some apps don't make use of this beautiful way to enjoy a bigger screen.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could define the way it works yourself?

Well now you can with "Immersive Manager".

"Immersive Manager" allows you to tweak every aspect of where and how the
    "Immersive Mode" should work on your device.

You can either define a global "Immersive Mode" which will be applied system wide.
    Or if you wanna go further you can define the "Immersive Mode" per-app.

The following options are available and can be applied individually:
    Full -> will hide both the status bar and the navigation bar
    Status -> will only hide the status bar
    Navigation -> will only hide the navigation bar
    None -> will leave both system bars visible

No root required!
    No draining background services!
    No hacky or buggy overlays!
    Just a simple and clean user interface which applies your settings in real time.

In order to make "Immersive Manager" work the WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission must be granted.
    Normally this permission is only granted to system applications because it allows the app to write system settings.

If you're device is rooted you can grant the permission from inside the app with just one click.
    Otherwise you have to do it manually with a simple ADB command.
    You will find a detailed tutorial inside the app.

The internet permission is used for analytics only.

Last Changelog:
    • Improved tutorial
    • Added a warning for incompatible apps

Google Play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ivianuu.immersivemodemanager
    Here are 20 promo codes to get "Immersive Manager" for free. It would be nice if you rate the app. Thanks
    They should work soon.

MDGYZBG09YA6P3JJ7VJZ19Q

0S6K9XQEGGZZNR2GGKDCW6U

URQRWUPW3E9QY1C54PHRHBV

8LYGBE6E5MAYEWVGUHGLS1A

VHSFRQSP0WLEYBD9N5TVPAB

Z51VQ4XD71FXVJFVRQVRSR1

M3ZNDQ3NGC87SGU3XG721MP

A9W7CE7YJG0XKSWQ3C0TTLG

T418M6R1TM4LG8JJ2DYUSJJ

30EEC9T19Q855SPNB5HEAZX

ZHW2VVP3VN7HT2W9UD4S9DD

H7M6D58MM655ZL2SKPJPAJR

TAP9YWRMLR308XZJFASLECW

LLKQ7DQEJ2QHQJDDCGUTPB6

JYU26EVP4G6BAW570A84RFH

XVBS89MMPHB611AQ6P4ZT1M

BZKGB8N2GGS0T45ZMHUXRZW

RRL5Q3GWT8R9EMBSJJMSEFS

3RN14XVPFECS3AUT9D9T4T4

8NNW8D5YXP3TZC2HK57QHX6
    Pushed a new update ->

• Added a blacklist for apps which will ignore them in global and per app mode

• Under the hood changes

• Bug fixes
    A new update is available. Changelog is in the top post:)
    Hope you like it
    Thank you very much @IVIanuu!

So you will know, I just successfully used the following Code.

8NNW8D5YXP3TZC2HK57QHX6

Sent from my SCH-I535 using The ClaRetoX Forum App