{Help} hard bricked my galaxy core

Search This thread

M_E_G_A_T_R_O_N

Jan 25, 2014
Delhi
xpertswiki.com
They replaced motherboard in mine too. Finally i am back with my Core.

So guys i don't think they get to know anything about what we have done when a phone is hard-bricked. The guy even used RIFF-JTAG jig cable to check what is wrong with the phone but he didn't find anything and said "Sir, problem is with hardware" and they replaced the motherboard and gave back to me in just 6 hours. So guys do anything you want with your core (only if it is in Warranty :D)

Mach5

Nov 30, 2013
Delhi

So guys i don't think they get to know anything about what we have done when a phone is hard-bricked. The guy even used RIFF-JTAG jig cable to check what is wrong with the phone but he didn't find anything and said "Sir, problem is with hardware" and they replaced the motherboard and gave back to me in just 6 hours. So guys do anything you want with your core (only if it is in Warranty :D)

:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

If any1 brick their device, confidantly go to services center and say that it "stopped working" after updating(as phone is in a very sensitive state while updating), they will actually believe u and fix it.......

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

akhilnarang

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
May 8, 2014
Pune
akhilnarang.dev
My galaxy ace once got hard bricked because of ROM manger, it was under warranty. So I got a free motherboard :p

Sent from my Android One using XDA Free mobile app

Noor Nabeel

Jul 18, 2015
can you help me plz

my phone is stuck in the recovery mode :( what should i do ??

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Dude first check it whether it will go in downloading mode or not? If it is then it is not bricked, flash through odin

Sent from my GT-I8262 using xda app-developers app

my phone is stuck in recovery mode :( what should i do??

pleas help me

Pks121

Apr 26, 2018
Cost?

How much u paid bro..
Or is ur phone in warranty period?

@Lal

May 30, 2018
Dude first check it whether it will go in downloading mode or not? If it is then it is not bricked, flash through odin

Sent from my GT-I8262 using xda app-developers app

Hi, Ajay.
I am new to xda, and dont know much about rooting and all that stuff.
I also facing the same problem. My phone is going to downloading mode but not in recovery mode. I want to use odin but my problem is , i only have .zip file of lolicop and lineage os. But odin only accept .tar.md5, giz etc.
Can you help me to solve this , it will be great help to me....thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts