Votes: 17 5.0%
  • Kit-CaT Rom bY vvaibhavv

Votes: 63 18.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

zooperaj

Jan 20, 2014
Mumbai
well, i have already tried it but it some times crashes while opening some apps, so i went back to stock rom and removed all the unnecessary Samsung & GApps
If you are on stock ROM, after removing some gapps and samsung apps, try Lspeed for battery anf mobile performance. You may feel difference.
On my Core GT-i8262 Cosmic ROM never crashed in last one year. There was rev2 of that ROM. Did you flash that too?
Actually, try flashing different ROMs. One or the other should suit your mobile.
On my Quattro GT-i8552, I have tried 8 different ROMs. Droidwin 5 suited on my mobile, so using that as a daily driver.

Gautam Maini

Link is not working says buy domain.plz giv working link

please give me a link moster$ build 3 :angel: :confused:

bro links are dead and techmafia is sold please provide a new link or someone else upload the rom to mediafire for google drive plssssssssssssssssssssss

Here you go

https://mega.nz/#!Z4FQxZyL!sKB9TNWcTsShMGFcM96a6xZyPrIuBmNLWUVndtyCHTY

Reactions: qqwry and Hrodryc

Abhishek V

Jun 11, 2018
Hello guyz
I already have a twrp installed on my gt18262. Can i install the rom using twrp? :)
One more thing, I am a newbie and can you guyz plz tell me what is seeders mentioned in the previous threads.
Thankz

Last edited:

Abhishek V

Jun 11, 2018
Yeah u can doo wat fahim said
I tried too improve ui too give a feeling of latest android :(
But u dont like itt then my bad?:p:p

Bro do u know howw much time did I spent to gett tat kitkatt animation
Hats off to you

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Copy seeder.apk to system/app & set correct permissions (rw-r-r).
Reboot and Njoy :)
Will anyone plz explain what is (rw-r-r)

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Bro i want tu to know the real difference between cosmic rom and Monster rom. I hope you have tested it both. Which one will leave more ram space... Plz let me know

Abhishek V

Jun 11, 2018
Installed using twrp

THE ROM IS SUPER FAST AND SMOOTH +CONSUME LESS RAM AND STORAGE
I have read the whole thing that is all the threads from one to 115.?INSANE¿??
I CHANGED the theme from hololauncher to. Touchwiz,installed seeder, I rooted it easily using kingoroot, backuped all my data. LOL, its super cool.
I forgot to tell you that twrp worked fine but the first time after installation it showed no os installed when i pressed the reboot now button. I did so. After that i was stuck in the samsung logo. I opened twrp recovery again and flashed it using the same procedures mentioned by vaibhavv in his YouTube tutorial. And the flash was successful the second time.
Thankz to xda and all the developers especially OMKAR$.

Abhishek V

Jun 11, 2018
Custom kernal for monster rom build 3

Guyz it will be awesome if we can get a custom kernel for monster$ b3. I came to know that there is no kernel for our mrb3. FILTH kernel is not for monster rom ?:(?
There must be some reason. But is there a kernal for our rom?
I know that OMKAR was gonna build a kernel but I think it was unsuccessful bcuz his phone was stolen by that time. I know thiz phone is outdated but i......

sumashash

Mar 8, 2017
THE ROM IS SUPER FAST AND SMOOTH +CONSUME LESS RAM AND STORAGE
I have read the whole thing that is all the threads from one to 115.INSANE¿??
I CHANGED the theme from hololauncher to. Touchwiz,installed seeder, I rooted it easily using kingoroot, backuped all my data. LOL, its super cool.
I forgot to tell you that twrp worked fine but the first time after installation it showed no os installed when i pressed the reboot now button. I did so. After that i was stuck in the samsung logo. I opened twrp recovery again and flashed it using the same procedures mentioned by vaibhavv in his YouTube tutorial. And the flash was successful the second time.
Thankz to xda and all the developers especially OMKAR$.

Which version of TWRP? can you please explain the proceedure?
I have already flashed twrp-3.0.2-0 (20160926-3.0.2-UNOFFICIAL-arubaslim.zip) and running on cosmic os

Last edited:

Abhishek V

Jun 11, 2018
I have already flashed twrp-3.0.2-0 (20160926-3.0.2-UNOFFICIAL-arubaslim.zip) and running on cosmic os
I got the recovery file from
https://www.techdroider.com/2014/08/how-to-install-cwm-twrp-custom-recovery.html?m=1
And i flashed it using odin. I highly recommend you to follow the same procedure. Its hard to exlain in words so there is a YouTube video on how to install recovery using odin. And i installed the rom by following the procedures by vaibhav jain's youtube tutorial. He had cwm recovery but the options are all the same.
First wipe everything except external storage(since the rom is kept there)
Then install the rom (you have to locate the rom, so its best to keep it in the root of your extSD card.).
ONE MAIN THING. Rest of the proceedures are unknown to me because I am a newbie and im not aware of the aroma..... So you should follow the steps by youtube video on how to install monster rom build 3.

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

https://www.techdroider.com/2014/08/how-to-install-cwm-twrp-custom-recovery.html?m=1
Any version of TWRP will do the task. i installed the rom by following the procedures by vaibhav jain's youtube tutorial. He had cwm recovery but the options are all the same .
Then install the rom (you have to locate the rom, so its best to keep it in the root of your extSD card.).
ONE MAIN THING. Rest of the proceedures are unknown to me because I am a newbie and im not aware of the aroma..... So you should follow the steps by youtube video.at first it did not get installed properly, then i rebooted and got stuck on logo so i entered twrp again and followed the same procedure and installed it
At last wipe dalvik cahce

Last edited:
Reactions: sumashash

sumashash

Mar 8, 2017
And i flashed it using odin. I highly recommend you to follow the same procedure. Its hard to exlain in words so there is a YouTube video on how to install recovery using odin. And i installed the rom by following the procedures by vaibhav jain's youtube tutorial. He had cwm recovery but the options are all the same.
ONE MAIN THING. Rest of the proceedures are unknown to me because I am a newbie and im not aware of the aroma..... So you should follow the steps by youtube video on how to install monster rom build 3.

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Any version of TWRP will do the task. i installed the rom by following the procedures by vaibhav jain's youtube tutorial. He had cwm recovery but the options are all the same .
ONE MAIN THING. Rest of the proceedures are unknown to me because I am a newbie and im not aware of the aroma..... So you should follow the steps by youtube video.at first it did not get installed properly, then i rebooted and got stuck on logo so i entered twrp again and followed the same procedure and installed it
At last wipe dalvik cahce
So it means you have used the same twrp but its a old version.
Thanks for the reply, i will try with the latest twrp and will post my experience

Reactions: Abhishek V

sumashash

Mar 8, 2017
So it means you have used the same twrp but its a old version.
Thanks for the reply, i will try with the latest twrp and will post my experience

I have flashed this ROM with TWRP 3.0.2.0 with no problems whatsoever
but the thing is you have to be very careful while flashing it because it uses AROMA installer, its a little tricky and it may let you confused
This ROM is good but not more than Cosmic Rom
Applause for the Rom developer anyways

Abhishek V

Jun 11, 2018
I have not used cosmic rom.But i themed this rom by changing systemui, framework, inbuilt launcher. Its now like a pretty good fone and its awesome. I have installed Xperia rom before, the theme was nyz but it made my phone dumb slow. Monster$ rom b3 is pretty fast than stock rom and that Xperia rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MONSTER$ ROM

The first and most popular Custom ROM:p available for the Samsung Galaxy Core is Monster ROM. Based on stock firmware, the Monster ROM provides stability and smooth operation through callibrations to improve the handset performance. Advanced tweaking gives the phone better performance with lower RAM usage overall. The decrease in RAM usage as well as graphics and internet tune ups make for an improved gaming experience. Modifications include new status bars, media gallery and video player improvements, a new boot animation, lockscreen changes like shortcuts and toggling, a new framework ported from Android v.4.3, as well as multi-window toggle, the Samsung Galaxy Core becomes a completely new smartphone. Many more features and add-ons create a totally customizable experience.

HOW TO INSTALL MONSTER$ BUILD 3
    thanx to vvaibhav

Installing Official Firmware On Samsung Device(Getting Warranty Back)

TERMS OF USE

YOU ARE:

- FREE TO USE THE MONSTER$ ROM FOR PERSONAL USE

- NOT ALLOWED TO MODIFY THIS WORK AND DERIVATE ANYTHING WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION

- NOT ALLOWED TO MIRROR/SHARE/HOTLINK THE FILES WITHOUT AUTHOR'S PERMISSION

PLEASE RESPECT MY WORK, DO NOT UPLOAD THIS TO OTHER WEBSITES, P2P, FTP AND OTHER MEANS OF FILE TRANSFER WITHOUT MY CONSENT, ALSO IF U WANT TO INCLUDE THIS IN YOUR WORK/ DEVELOPMENT, OR IF YOU BASE YOUR WORK IN ANY OF MY FILES THAT IS CONTAINED WITHIN THE DATA PLEASE CREDIT ME AND LINK THE FILES HERE OR ELSE IMMEDIATE LEGAL/ARBITRARY ACTION WILL BE UNDERTAKEN BY ME IN ORDER TO REMOVE THE FILES ON YOUR BEHALF IF EVER YOU NEED TO POST IT IN YOUR BLOG/WEBSITE, IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH MY WORK, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS IN A RESPECTFUL AND DECENT MANNER ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

CREDIT

1] @singhhacker [many thanx;):beer:]
    2] @Ner666 [many thanx;:beer:]
    3]@Omkar$:p:D:p
    4]@thecoreguy:highfive:
    5]@vvaibhav

MONSTER$ ROM BUILD 2 Featurez

STATUSBAR MODZ
    1]NEW Statusbar with kitkat gradient [same as on 4.4]
    2]NEW Togglez

MEDIA MODZ
    1]Note 2 Gallery
    2]S4 vedio player

BOOTANIMATION
    1] new awesome bootanimation

FRAMEWORK MODZ
    1]new framework ported from note2 android version 4.3
    2]Added new patalogo
    3] Themed as note 3
    4]added safe mode to power menu

S4 STUFF
    1]added s4 weather widgit

NEW FEATUREZ OF MONSTER$ IN SETTINGS MENU
    1] added crt animation [with toogle]
    2] multiwindow[with toogle]
    3] added call/message block
    4] increased lockscreen shortcut from 3 to 5
    5]added ripple effect[with toogle]
    6]added Aosp lockscree [with toogle]
    7]added some usefull appz in settingz menu
    8]added new feature
    Now u can add password to factory reset phone

STOCK BRAWOSER
    1]added Dextop veiw,
    2]added exit button and some new libz In stock brawoser

HIGLY MOODED STOCK MESSAGING APP

1] SCREEN ON/OFF TOGGLE AND ADDED THE VIBRATION, SIGNATURE OPTIONS
    ★WHAT DOES THIS MOD DO: [This mod will let you enable the Screen on/off toggle, vibration, and signature options in the messaging app]

2] ENABLE THE TOUCHWIZ GROUP MESSAGING, SAVE / RESTORE, AND SCHEDULED MESSAGING FEATURES

3] SMS 1000/UNLIMITED RECIPIENT LIMIT
    ★WHAT DOES THIS MOD DO: [This mod will let you send your message to more than 1000 people at the same time]

4] THE MESSAGING TIME STAMPS TO ITS ORIGINAL TIME
    ★WHAT DOES THIS MOD DO:
    [This mod will show the exact sent time of received messages, not the moment when you actually received it on your phone]

5] DISABLE THE SMS TO MMS AUTO-CONVERSION
    ★WHAT DOES THIS MOD DO: [This mod will let you type very long text messages and it won't automatically convert it into MMS]

6] INCREASE THE SMS LIMIT PER HOUR
    ★WHAT DOES THIS MOD DO: [This mod will increase the SMS hour limit to 1000]

7] ENABLE SPLIT-VIEW MODE ON/OFF TOGGLE
    ★WHAT DOES THIS MOD DO: [This mod will let you enable split view on landscape screen so you can see the contacts lists of the people who messaged you while looking at your text at the same time]

8] INCREASE MMS MAX SIZE + INCREASE MMS IMAGE SIZE
    ★WHAT DOES THIS MOD DO: [This mod will increase the MMS Max size to 2048000 bytes and also increase the MMS Image size to 4096x2048 [8.4MP]]

STOCK LAUNCHER MODZ
    1]added edit button to edit homescreen

DIALER MODZ
    1]Adeed call button

MISC MODZ
    1]Debloated
    2] Deodexed / zipalligned (can be themed!)
    3]Now no more cwm loop in thiz rom
    4]Custom boot animation enable
    5]Busybox support
    6]Add-on support
    7]Build prop tweakz added
    8]Fast, smooth
    9]Can play HD Games without 10]lag [reduced graphic lag]
    11]Signal Tweaks
    12]Less Ram usage Tweak
    13]Call Voice Quality
    14]Dalvik Tweaks
    15]Launcher Tweakz
    16]Media Tweaks
    17]Clear imagez Tweaks
    18]3G Tweaks
    19]FasT Internet Speed Tweak
    20]Fast Video Streaming
    21]Battery Tweak
    22]Wifi Tweak
    23]-added adreno graphic booster

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    DOWNLOAD LINKZ AND CHANGELOGZ

Things To Check:​

1. Charge your phone’s battery upto 70-80 %.

2. Do enable the USB debugging (Settings > Developer options > USB debugging – Check Box).

3. Ensure that you have backed up your all important data.

4. Your phone must be rooted and CWM installed on it.

5. Download the below file to your computer.

Monster Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Core
    Note: Make sure you download the latest version of Monster Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Core.

HOW TO INSTALL MONSTER$ ROM​

1] DOWNLOAD MONSTER$ ROM AND COPY IT TO SD CARD
    2] NOW BOOT TO CWM RECOVERY
    3] CLICK ON WIPE DATA /FACTORT RESET [WAIT THILL ITZ FINISHED
    4] NOW WIPE CACHE PARTION
    5] INSTALL ZIP FROM SD CARD
    NOW CHOSE MONSTER$.ZIP
    6] INSTALL IT [WAIT TILL INSTALLATION IS COMPLETED]
    7] NOW AFTER ROM IS INSTALLED
    GO BACK TO CWM MAIN MENU
    8] CLICK REBOOT SYSTEM NOW
    9] FIRST BOOT WILL TAKE 5 MIN