[OFFICIAL][8.1.0] LineageOS 15.1 for sagit

Search This thread

Neustaedter

Aug 31, 2008
Herzogenaurach

jelennn

May 24, 2009
Which one configuration (apps and settings for Magisk and Viper4Android) works for Viper4Android and SafetyNet pass?

TheFatality

Mar 30, 2018
You can use Andromeda addon since this is oreo.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Viper4AndroidFX (currently on 1.6.8 version on magisk repo) always worked for me. Also now selinux is enforcing and it's working too.
I couldn't work Viper 4android Fx. Which firmware do you use?
What should I do? I disabled selinux 100 times.
Also everytime I passed safetynet.

Last edited:

skybeach221b

Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for the link. However, I edited the build prop and I can term to install the MGC_5.2.022 final. Any clue where I did wrong?

richtofen_13

Apr 5, 2018
how can I check my battery problem? I have phone idle use 20-30% battery during the night with nothing turned on. Do you guys suggest any app to check the battery? Am really desperate, been struggling with this since the first oreo release from Miui, before the battery was awesome.

Neustaedter

Aug 31, 2008
Herzogenaurach
how can I check my battery problem? I have phone idle use 20-30% battery during the night with nothing turned on. Do you guys suggest any app to check the battery? Am really desperate, been struggling with this since the first oreo release from Miui, before the battery was awesome.

betterbatterystats is first choice to find out what apps or services keeps your phone awake

ArcOnFire

Apr 15, 2011
Jakarta

Was Wi-Fi turned on? Try turning Wi-Fi off.

If your problem is Wi-Fi, I'm trying to tackle this problem too by editing the WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini.

Cozzmy13

Aug 17, 2014
Suceava
Changelog for the build coming today:
* improved goodix fingerprint speed (I don't have fpc so I didn't touch that one)
* improved screen open speed
* improved light hal led handling, it's flawless now

China Telecom will probably not be fixed for today's build. We might merge it in time, still unsure because the commit message needs some work.

EDIT: It has been merged.

Last edited:

Mi3C-user

Apr 9, 2017
* improved goodix fingerprint speed (I don't have fpc so I didn't touch that one)

China Telecom will probably not be fixed for today's build. We might merge it in time, still unsure because the commit message needs some work.

THX for u hard work!!

ccelik97

Feb 22, 2015
But do you have SafetyNet pass all the time? With every check after rebooting the device?
I don't know about safetynet since I've installed xposed and don't use any apps that requires me to not to have any root access or other framework type things in my system. But I can confirm that without systemless xposed enabled in magisk I'm too passing safetynet, having a working viper. Also my selinux is enforcing now and it all works.

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

I couldn't work Viper 4android Fx. Which firmware do you use?
What should I do? I disabled selinux 100 times.
Also everytime I passed safetynet.
8.4.26 but works with other firmwares too (8.3.29 onwards). Rest is same with my comment above ?. Plus, I'm always installing as first wipe everything, then format userdata, then fw+rom+gapps+some basic additions (as custom font etc so can be flashed at any time, don't care simply), then reboot, configure everything. After all restore things and so, back to twrp and flash magisk, magisk modules. All working this way.

Last edited:

Goranius

Nov 25, 2007
Hi everyone!
I have a problem wifi sharing doesnt work the others devices can connect bit they dont have signal.
How can it fix?
Thank you in advance

Enviado desde mi MI 6 mediante Tapatalk

TheFatality

Mar 30, 2018
I don't know about safetynet since I've installed xposed and don't use any apps that requires me to not to have any root access or other framework type things in my system. But I can confirm that without systemless xposed enabled in magisk I'm too passing safetynet, having a working viper. Also my selinux is restricted now and it all works.

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

8.4.26 but works with other firmwares too (8.3.29 onwards). Rest is same with my comment above . Plus, I'm always installing as first wipe everything, then format userdata, then fw+rom+gapps+some basic additions (as custom font etc so can be flashed at any time, don't care simply), then reboot, configure everything. After all restore things and so, back to twrp and flash magisk, magisk modules. All working this way.
I solved this problem.
Firstly I deleted AudioFx with system app remover.
After I installed viper4android and works perfectly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DOWNLOAD

INSTALL
    1. Reboot to TWRP.
    2. Wipe cache, dalvik cache, data and system.
    3. Install 8.4.19 firmware. *
    4. Install ROM.
    5. Install 8.1.x Gapps for ARM64. **
    6. Install addonsu for ARM64 for root. ***
    8. Reboot.

* you only need to flash this once
    ** optional, either MindTheGapps or OpenGapps
    *** optional

SOURCES
    DEVICE:
    https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_xiaomi_sagit
    https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_xiaomi_msm8998-common
    KERNEL:
    https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8998
    No bug reports will be taken into consideration without logs.

https://github.com/LineageOS/hudson/commit/4d14d1c3e717f94cd8ccf4b937951330862bbe7c

Mi6 has been shipped. Nightly will come on Monday, when 15.1 devices build. Clean flash is needed.
    Battery life problems:
    Will not be taken into consideration without an album of screenshots from BetterBatteryStats and a dmesg and a logcat.

The charging and battery drivers are almost the same functionality-wise with stock (the code has been rewritten to better follow kernel programming conventions). It throttles the same as stock at the same temperatures. Go look at the code if you want to find out what exactly is being done.

"lag" problem:
    I have none. If you find a fix that doesn't impact battery life, give it to me.

China Telecom problem:
    We're working on a possible fix, because even with tissot's qti-telephony-common, people reported that various **** breaks all over the place, leading to inconsistent functionality.

Thanks for everyone supporting my work by donating and pressing thanks, I really appreciate it.
    Next release will use cust partition as vendor and will be treble compatible.

Note: all went good on exams, and I got good grades.

EDIT: It has been merged.