FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DEV][ROM][4.4]Cyanogenmod 11[WIP][ALPHA-1]

709 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,812
 
By yajnab, Senior Member on 25th December 2013, 08:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th July 2017, 02:57 PM |#261  
Can you give me a proper download link?

When i try downloading it gives me an ad and when it downloaded it was an exe not zip Pleaseeeee do something
 
 
22nd May 2018, 03:46 PM |#262  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Calling Not Working...
Hi,

I'm new to XDA so sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong area!

I can't seem to hear the other person on the other side when I'm calling them normally. Is this a problem with the ROM and if so how would I go about fixing this?

Thanks,
Callum
22nd May 2018, 03:58 PM |#263  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum5771

Hi,

I'm new to XDA so sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong area!

I can't seem to hear the other person on the other side when I'm calling them normally. Is this a problem with the ROM and if so how would I go about fixing this?

Thanks,
Callum

Try restarting the device .
If you're in custom ROM try factory reset or installing it again.
If on stock just try factory reset.
If nothing helps
Try cleaning the speaker and the microphone .


Sent from my BND-AL10 using Tapatalk
22nd May 2018, 04:02 PM |#264  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Try restarting the device .
If you're in custom ROM try factory reset or installing it again.
If on stock just try factory reset.
If nothing helps
Try cleaning the speaker and the microphone .


Sent from my BND-AL10 using Tapatalk

Hi Thanks,

I've tried re-installing Cyangenmod11 (The CFW that I'm on) lots of times and I'm still having the same problem.
It's not a hardware issue as the 'voice recorder' app can hear me and the speakers also work with playback too so I'm unsure what the exact software problem could be?

Thanks,
Callum.
22nd May 2018, 04:05 PM |#265  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum5771

Hi Thanks,

I've tried re-installing Cyangenmod11 (The CFW that I'm on) lots of times and I'm still having the same problem.
It's not a hardware issue as the 'voice recorder' app can hear me and the speakers also work with playback too so I'm unsure what the exact software problem could be?

Thanks,
Callum.

Try installing some other ROM and test bro
Or just flash the system image.


Sent from my BND-AL10 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes