Post Reply Email Thread
16th February 2018, 12:10 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Union_Jack

Hi, this is the latest version.
I flashed without fixed files.
RC1 can be flash together with the rest of the files.

Thank you - I thought this was the latest version as Ive looked for a while but I went ahead and flashed just using the RC1 fixed file and it seems fine so far !......then applied the alarm fix afterwards of course.

Another silly Q - is the samsung apps now defunkt ?.....I have a s8600 with apps on already but I cant seem to get it to work at all anymore on either that phone or the newly flashed one at all - it simply comes up with 1004 error and wont work - Ive even tried to access it on an s8530 as well with the same results. Im assuming its gone now what with tizen etc etc but perhaps you can help with any ideas for copying some games etc from one phone to another ?.

I ask as kies wont restore apps and since I cant download them to any other phone now there must be a way or should I give up with these older phones even though its still good........any help appreciated and thank you again for replying.

16th February 2018, 12:02 PM |#52  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Gelde3001, What to do with the 8600 I don't know.
On 8530 I advise you to install Android.
27th May 2018, 08:36 PM |#53  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 74

More
not immediately guessed that to add additional numbers to the contacts, you need to turn on in the phone ))
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)