Thanks Meter: 0

By vicky4india, Junior Member on 16th April 2014, 02:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th January 2017, 05:23 AM |#21  
Flag Jamshedpur
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Resolved: Phone not charging while switched on
Hi all, My phone wasn't charging while it was switched on (cahrged perfectly fine when switched off). I had tried different outlets, cables, adapters... everything... I even flashed stock ROM via sflash tool, still my phone won't charge when switched on. Finally I read somewhere that u should try the Engineering Mode (*#*#3646633*#*#) and go to hardware - usb - if test and then try start - stop all the 4 test... I did those steps ( random combination of stops and starts) and all of a sudden it started to charge. ( P.S.: Enable usb debugging mode first)

28th February 2017, 05:50 PM |#22  

More
Hi friends i was also facing the same problem but after flashing stock Rom by sp flash tool and then flashing sld by cmahendra in twrp solved my problem.
25th June 2017, 12:30 PM |#23  

More
Thumbs up Phone not charging
Switch off phone... Remove memory card then on phone plug phone charger now u can see phone is charging now again power off phone reinsert memory card..on the phone...now you will see your phone is charging now..
Im not sure but it helps me...same problem I was facing...
21st July 2017, 11:14 AM |#24  

More
Mobile not charging while switched on
Dear Users,

I am also facing the same issue on my Qmobile x700i and successfully solved this issue easily by doing following :-

Go to > Settings > Developer Options and select it ON.

Now connect charging and your problem will solve.

Regards,
Altaf - Karachi, Pakistan
Whatsapp#0344-4445134
1st June 2018, 01:38 AM |#25  

More
Micromax q371 after flash the mobile not switching on and it not decided the charge also plss give me solutions
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)