FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Review] Zerolemon 3000 MaH Batteries & World's Fastest Wall Charger!

474 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,473

Post Reply Email Thread
14th September 2016, 03:28 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 780

More
waste of money if you buy this 3000mah, better buy the 7500mah and you will never tweak your s4 again for battery saving mods tweaks or whatsoever

19th September 2016, 08:37 PM |#62  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 1,862

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidblitz

waste of money if you buy this 3000mah, better buy the 7500mah and you will never tweak your s4 again for battery saving mods tweaks or whatsoever

Yeah but then you realize how ****ty your phone looks like
The Following User Says Thank You to gorandroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gorandroid Ad-Free
23rd September 2016, 12:03 PM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Where I can buy this? In Amazon it's not available, and I need it to ship to Portugal.
30th October 2016, 02:55 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Where I can buy it?
30th October 2016, 07:56 PM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thinking of ordering this now
19th October 2017, 04:31 AM |#66  

More
Does anyone know if these are still knocking around somewhere? I've been desperately looking for over a year now and nothing!
2nd February 2018, 01:53 PM |#67  
Flag Oulu
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NokiaBricks

Does anyone know if these are still knocking around somewhere? I've been desperately looking for over a year now and nothing!

Same here! I've got an almost 4 year old S4 and its battery has finally started to drain very quickly (I'm still able to get through the day but just barely because I have a custom ROM) so it's time for a new battery. First I thought that I'm going to buy that official Samsung battery but then I discovered those extended batteries. So I tried to find that ZeroLemon 7500mAh but there were no batteries available nor the double pack of 3000mAh batteries incl. the charger which is a option too. So I found some other batteries but I'm not sure are they any good. Also if someone has that ZeroLemon battery (7500 or the 2x 3000) could you tell where you bought it and when? Maybe you can make some kind of list of available extended batteries for Samsung Galaxy S4? I don't understand why they made the S4 batteries only after year it was released and stopped making them so soon.
1st June 2018, 04:09 PM |#68  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoneS4

Same here! I've got an almost 4 year old S4 and its battery has finally started to drain very quickly (I'm still able to get through the day but just barely because I have a custom ROM) so it's time for a new battery. First I thought that I'm going to buy that official Samsung battery but then I discovered those extended batteries. So I tried to find that ZeroLemon 7500mAh but there were no batteries available nor the double pack of 3000mAh batteries incl. the charger which is a option too. So I found some other batteries but I'm not sure are they any good. Also if someone has that ZeroLemon battery (7500 or the 2x 3000) could you tell where you bought it and when? Maybe you can make some kind of list of available extended batteries for Samsung Galaxy S4? I don't understand why they made the S4 batteries only after year it was released and stopped making them so soon.

Sadly you can't find ZeroLemon for S4's anymore. They stopped making them officially over 2-3 years ago and what was kicking around on the market was the last of the stuff. The last I saw was in early 2017 for £10 and like an idiot I didn't buy it not realizing it was end of life stock clearance. Never saw any again. Not even on Ebay.

Note: Any other battery that says it is 3000mah is a FAKE. The only one company that managed this was ZeroLemon and Anker both of whom no longer produce these batteries. The ones on Amazon are confirmed fake, just read the customer comments.

I ended up buying a PowerBear extended battery from amazon. It was a 6000Mah one and works a charm. I believe a few battery cases from Dophie are now selling for under $20 on Amazon as stock clearance. Grab em while you can!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3000, battery, mah, wall charger, zerolemon

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)