FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[IDE][3.6.30.14100] Virtuous Ten Studio - Advanced Reverse Engineering Solution

4,501 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,558

By Diamondback, Retired Developer Committee Lead / Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Recognized Developer on 25th April 2012, 08:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Diamondback: VTS has its own support area now. Check it out: http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/virtuous-ten-studio
17th August 2017, 12:56 AM |#2511  
Quote:
Originally Posted by joefuf

Yeah, I figured it would encounter issues with Google's end if I managed to modify anything anyway. I'm giving up and selling this phone and getting a model that can be rooted. Thank you both for your help.

That would be your best option! Do some research. All of the latest Samsung's will have locked bootloaders.

29th November 2017, 03:14 AM |#2512  
Flag Around
Thanks Meter: 1,069

Donate to Me
More
Anyone that knows C# please step up? I got ahold of the source code tonight, but I have to go away for the next 3-6 months for work I can not be part of this project until then. I am well versed in C#, but I need someone to step up who also knows C# please no n00bs I need someone who has at least modified a bunch of C# b/c thats basically what you'll be doing for know. Updating the current project which you can imagine is a big project. You'll need to update the smali/baksmali versions, the apktool, and the apis which encompases a lot of files as you can imagine.. All versions of settings within the compiler itself inside of VTS and a ton of more files... So you have to be up to doing alot of work after you regular job every night, or at least a couple nights a week to help a couple of other people. Please if you want the source code message @trevorlee0201. He shared the source code with me. I will share it with as many people as I can who are serious about the project but if you write any malware or bad code into it I will have you banned from these forums I promise you that! You will need to show me or @trevorlee0201 a project or anything you worked on before I or he will share with you... I'm sorry about this, but I don't want this project to become a piece of malware that we can't track down... So only serious devs aloud! I hope @trevorlee0201 abides by this after sharing the source with me... We want to take VTS into the future now infect people as I'm sure most of you can understand. I am a serious programmer and I will know if you are a programmer who devs to infect projects. I've been on this path before many times and I've gotten a ton of you trying to write code that is garbage into a huge project we would all benefit from. So as I stated serious DEVS only! If you can't show a serious project you've worked on or modified you will be rejected. Sorry for that, but I believe we have to rules for this project otherwise it will go where we don't want it to. Thankyou guy much appreciated!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pneuma1985 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pneuma1985 Ad-Free
12th January 2018, 03:37 AM |#2513  
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pneuma1985

Anyone that knows C# please step up? I got ahold of the source code tonight, but I have to go away for the next 3-6 months for work I can not be part of this project until then. I am well versed in C#, but I need someone to step up who also knows C# please no n00bs I need someone who has at least modified a bunch of C# b/c thats basically what you'll be doing for know. Updating the current project which you can imagine is a big project. You'll need to update the smali/baksmali versions, the apktool, and the apis which encompases a lot of files as you can imagine.. All versions of settings within the compiler itself inside of VTS and a ton of more files... So you have to be up to doing alot of work after you regular job every night, or at least a couple nights a week to help a couple of other people. Please if you want the source code message @trevorlee0201. He shared the source code with me. I will share it with as many people as I can who are serious about the project but if you write any malware or bad code into it I will have you banned from these forums I promise you that! You will need to show me or @trevorlee0201 a project or anything you worked on before I or he will share with you... I'm sorry about this, but I don't want this project to become a piece of malware that we can't track down... So only serious devs aloud! I hope @trevorlee0201 abides by this after sharing the source with me... We want to take VTS into the future now infect people as I'm sure most of you can understand. I am a serious programmer and I will know if you are a programmer who devs to infect projects. I've been on this path before many times and I've gotten a ton of you trying to write code that is garbage into a huge project we would all benefit from. So as I stated serious DEVS only! If you can't show a serious project you've worked on or modified you will be rejected. Sorry for that, but I believe we have to rules for this project otherwise it will go where we don't want it to. Thankyou guy much appreciated!

Thanks for your efforts to keep it alive . Is there a reason that you can't publish it on github or similar?

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A5000 mit Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adromir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Adromir Ad-Free
20th April 2018, 10:23 AM |#2514  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can't find any apktool binary
Hi all,

I have been trying to use VTS lately but as I try to decompile an apk file. I get this error message :

"Can't find any apktool binary"

I have loaded into the external folder the most up to date apk tool version.

A little help is highly welcome.

Thanks a lot
22nd April 2018, 11:43 PM |#2515  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodestroyer

Hi all,

I have been trying to use VTS lately but as I try to decompile an apk file. I get this error message :

"Can't find any apktool binary"

I have loaded into the external folder the most up to date apk tool version.

A little help is highly welcome.

Thanks a lot

VTS installs imported frameworks to the old legacy location. C:\Users/"your name"/apktool/framework.
ApkTool no longer uses this location, therefore VTS will not be able to find your imported frameworks.
So what you must do is import your frameworks either manually with command console or by using one of the currently available ApkTool utilities. (I recommend TickleMyAndroid) Apktool now installs imported frameworks to C:\Users/"your name"/AppData/Local/apktool/framework.
Once you import your frameworks you must then copy them from C:\Users/"your name"/AppData/Local/apktool/framework
to the old legacy location. But VTS allows you to name your imported frameworks so you will need to be familiar with this process so you can copy the frameworks to the old legacy location so VTS can find them. This is the problem. 100% guaranteed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tx_dbs_tx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tx_dbs_tx Ad-Free
14th May 2018, 10:36 PM |#2516  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
hey guy's is this project still working?cause i can't find any working links..
23rd May 2018, 10:56 AM |#2517  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Adding new resource
Hi guys,
I just installed this cool VTS studio, configured my first project and it seems really great!
However, I'm not sure if I'm able to add new resources using it.
E.g. I need to add new .png file (I assume I'll just drop it into the folder with drawables) but how can I reference it then?
I need to somehow compile it to get hex id of this newly added resource?
Thanks in advance!
24th May 2018, 01:04 AM |#2518  
Thanks Meter: 535

Donate to Me
More
Here is a mirror link for the files:

https://mega.nz/#!uQQlBKwL!0uOl3mKaZ...LpzFXw7jMjffM0
13th June 2018, 08:09 AM |#2519  
Flag Dombivali
Thanks Meter: 180

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondback

Featured Projects

These projects were created with the help of VTS, check them out (alphabetical order)

XDA:DevDB Information
Virtuous Ten Studio, Tool/Utility for the Android General

Contributors
Diamondback

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 3.6.30.14100
Stable Release Date: 2014-06-30

Created 2013-11-14
Last Updated 2014-10-31

Hey mate, great fan of your Work! I was greatly inspired by it and decided to create my own IDE. That's why some of your features implementation may be exact similar to my IDE (can be found here). I've also mentioned VTS credits
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, all in one, apk, apk manager, apk multi tool, apktool, dex2jar, draw9patch, dsixda, ide, java, logcat, m10 files, m10 images, m10 tools, resources, sense, sense skins, smali, super powerful, syntax highlighting, theming, visual studio, vts, xml

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)