What firmware version on your Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro?

Search This thread

Asooom91

Jun 11, 2018
We are not complaining about sec updates etc ....
Our complain about the new adds to the devics . When some ppl in region gets face.unlcok for example 2 monthes ago and others yet not thats a joke

Phone needs many optimaizations to keep it up with others in the price tag

garvani

Apr 19, 2011
I have a bla-l09 - stuck on .132 at the moment. Just added Just added bla-l29c636 to my FF and .145 is not present? Do you have another device set? Investigating if its worth rebranding

Raver909

Dec 21, 2017
Am on firmware 131 bl9-09 and feel like flashing 142 firmware. But am worried that cause of the model being different I might brick the phone.
I've flashed the 142 firmware on my mate 10 pro 782 variant ( which was still on 131 firmware), it didn't brick the phone, only added face unlock and the may security patch and it didn't change the firmware which it's still on 131.

paxydermos

Apr 25, 2018
Iran
So you are telling me now, that if its june 13 2018, and i have the may security patch, i can be compromised?

Really ? So someone will waste his 0day in webkit or on an internal network when i am connected through wifi to pwn me...

Go read some books , if its 13 of a month and the last security patch was last month , trust me you are considered quite "patched"..
You should not talk about (security) updates like improvements or optional updates.

Security should be the top priority of any (product) maker period.

Ibrahim17

Aug 13, 2016
Hey guys I have a good new for you, new update coming soon for the series Mate 10.
Includes : GPU Turbo, Slow-motion 960fs, New enhancements AI, EMUI 8.1 (Android 8.1)...:) Screenshot_2018-06-13-12-20-56.jpeg

Envoyé de mon VTR-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

Mtha86

Feb 28, 2018
I know somebody who has the htc u11 plus. Still on security patch of 1st december... Well, there is much worse out there than Huawei.
I m a bit pissed my phone runs with march security patch. But if i see that, i can say, i can be happy...
But that doesnt mean i m okay with the time it takes to get their security patches.

The new updates seem cool, lets see how long it takes :)

Asooom91

Jun 11, 2018
Or there will be suicides and desperate ones lol

LoL
The problem is that huawei mate 10 has the same hardware globally only ram def so there is not much to modify between regions . Here in Jordan we have only one source for huawei phones and they are globally unlocked ? So why the hell it takes age to conduct Face unlock ??

Huawei started to plan for mate 20 and our mate 10 still dosnt pushed to its limits . No use for AI or the kirin or even the leica optics . We still have a joke slow motion :crying:

felipy2k

Mar 30, 2018
145 on FF with p20 pro camera features , VOLTE a and some enhancements ... is not ready to my IMEI yet !

0alfred0

Jan 24, 2018
Berlin
What are the volte enhancements in 145? Will volte work in the USA?

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

This update adds support for handheld Night shot that lets you capture brilliant night scenes without a tripod.
[Camera]
Adds support for handheld Night shot that lets you capture brilliant night scenes without a tripod.
[Apps]
Adds an app recommendation feature to Top Apps in drawer mode.
Optimizes video call performance in Google Duo.
[Calling]
Adds the VoLTE feature. Please consult your local carrier to find out if it is supported.
Adds the VoWiFi feature. Please consult your local carrier to find out if it is supported.
Update notes:
1. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. If you experience any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit an authorized Huawei service center for assistance.

amigoloco

May 19, 2013
This update adds support for handheld Night shot that lets you capture brilliant night scenes without a tripod.
[Camera]
Adds support for handheld Night shot that lets you capture brilliant night scenes without a tripod.
[Apps]
Adds an app recommendation feature to Top Apps in drawer mode.
Optimizes video call performance in Google Duo.
[Calling]
Adds the VoLTE feature. Please consult your local carrier to find out if it is supported.
Adds the VoWiFi feature. Please consult your local carrier to find out if it is supported.
Update notes:
1. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. If you experience any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit an authorized Huawei service center for assistance.
I'm not sure what does that mean, because I already have an active Volte from telenor here in Bulgaria even though it is in test period for now but it already works.

Tiago A

Feb 18, 2017
Already using 145. June patch. Night shot better, but not that thing. Anyway, satisfied with this update.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've already described this Firmware Finder DNS workaround on the German "android-hilfe" forum, maybe it is of use to some folks here as well:

- Uninstall HiSuite on your computer and delete the HiSuite app on your phone (under "apps"), restart both devices
    - Install this, and only this version on you computer: HiSuite 5.0.2.300
    - Download Firmware Finder on your phone an check for updates that are approved (only these will work). For some reason I only got the smaller OTAs to work and not the full versions but that shouldn't be a problem since a normal OTA has the same file size. For BLA-L29C432 this is at the moment 148 (156372) from July 25th, around 550MB. Go to "get an update through DNS" and select "manually" - make sure you are connected to the same network as your computer, write down the DNS and tap "register update"
    - On your computer: Go to your network connections and put that DNS as your primary IPv4 DNS, you possibly have to deactivate IPv6 too (e.g. in windows go to Control Panel / Network and Internet / Network Connections - Properties of that primary Connection you use / remove check at IPv6 / Properties of IPv4 and then change from Auto DNS to the one from Firmware Finder
    - Connect the phone to your computer and start HiSuite. Put the connection type of the phone to "data" and not to "charging only". Activate USB debugging mode in developer options and wait for the HiSuite app to automatically install on your phone. Be careful not to accept the update request of the HiSuite app on your computer. The app wants to upgrade itself to a newer version. This has nothing to do with the update of the phone. If you accidentally accept the update you have to start over the whole process
    - Once the connection is established click on "update" inside the HiSuite app on your computer and now the update should start downloading. Ignore the version HiSuite gives you for the update - it's usually faulty. The only thing (and very important!) that matters is what Firmware Finder says once you check for approval ("approved for XXX"). Wait for the update to complete and your phone to restart and then unplug the phone. Don't forget to put all the DNS settings on your network connection back to "auto" and default again
    - This process can be repeated for every approved OTA. Only updates, no downgrades work! Tested so far on BLA-L29C432: Upgrade from 142-145 and 145 to 148 and working properly.

Addendum by @amigoloco

"It is working, but I needed to do one more thing: The windows app weren't able to connect to the phone, so I installed the corresponding app on the phone by myself here is the link https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/huawei...-apk-download/ and the magic was done ( first .145, then .148) ."
    Hello Mate 10/10 Pro users.
    Could you able to post which OFFICIAL firmware version on yr mobile.
    This help to keep track on official Huawei OTA is rolling out worldwide.

Mine is BLA-L29 9.0.0.200 (C636)

Thank you.

************ Firmware version ************
    Firmware finder site for your reference:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FunkyHuawei/
    http://pro-teammt.ru/firmware-database/?firmware_model=BLA-L29&firmware_page=0
    This is a thread to discuss firmware releases, ways to update and anticipate possible changes across releases.. It is too liberally being used as a complaints thread. PM each other to have these disputes, write Huawei or start a new group. Stop posting your off topic complaints here..
    I could ask you the same thing: do you really need that update so badly? Cant you really live a few more weeks without it? How did you lived without face unlock so many months since you bought the phone without this feature? Instead of enjoying the phone's increadibly good camera, the good sound with a good pair of headphone and everything this phone has, you guys are worried about updates.

I can live without it. I'm more pissed at Android 8.1 not being released. But for a flagship phone Huawei should adhere to a higher standard of delivering updates.

When you have Huawei phones that cost much less and receive features and updates much earlier than their top phone, of course people will be upset.
    Just received EMUI 9.1 via normal OTA in Germany BLA-L29 (former C432 but Cust have been removed so doesnt matter anymore.)

First impression:
    • kind of stuttery but after cleaning cache and rebooting couple of times it becomes very smooth.
    • finally 3rd party notifications on aod
    • battery also very good just like before
    • gesture multitasking is much smoother
    • icons are rounded square and i could not get them to be round again yet. old icon pack doesnt work properly

All in all solid update, a lot of small refined things. slight redesign consistently throughout UI, everything a little more refined. I think I can live with that until Android Q comes along in autumn