[ROM][AOSP Based] Invictrix ROM 8.1

Search This thread

bigrushdog

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2007
https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FInvictrixRom%2Fpackages_apps_Settings%2Fraw%2F3b852183e52522bbe37ad88fe9af90751196173c%2Fres%2Fraw%2Fdeso_logo.gif

Invictrix ROM​
For the OnePlus 3/3T​

Welcome to Invictrix!! Our goal is to provide users with a unique staple in Android Development which aims at stability and optimizations along with what we feel is the perfect amount of features. We hope you enjoy this ROM as much as our great team has had while building it. With that said, We are in no way shape or form responsible if you brick your phone.

Features:

More features to come

Downloads:
ROM -
Here

Issues:
None that I'm aware of

Source:
ROM - InvictrixROM
Device Trees - InvictrixROM-Devices
Kernel - Kernel Source

Reporting Bugs:
Logcat, Logcat, Logcat
Please submit logs if you're having an issue. If there is no log we cannot help you. Simply clogging the threads with “This issue happened, fix it” will get you nowhere and you will be ignored. To Also add to the Log Criteria, Your bug report won't be used if:
- You are not on a clean flash of the ROM
- If you're using Xposed
- If you’ve flashed any other mod that tweaks System in any way
So help us to help you and provide logs for issues. Thanks.

Other:
Feel free to join our Telegram community, Google Plus, and check out our website
https://invictrixrom.com
Google Plus
Our Telegram Chat

XDA:DevDB Information
Invictrix, ROM for the OnePlus 3T

Contributors
bigrushdog, USA-RedDragon
Source Code: https://github.com/InvictrixRom

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0

Created 2018-06-25
Last Updated 2018-06-25

bigrushdog

Apr 23, 2007
It's been a long time, but I'm gonna see if i can get back into the XDA/Devices game. We got some work to do still to get us a killer tree, but we're off to a good start. This build is rock solid stable and has been my DD for months. We still gotta bring in some stuff like EAS but we'll get to that. Any feature requests, compliments, complaints, or general trolling, feel free to post up.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Xceeder

Account currently disabled
Apr 11, 2014
Please can we have some screenshots and a small list of features that is included? ...

pijas82

Aug 28, 2013
Gaia/Porto
Well ,clean flash, and back to my old build
Wtf is that...

Attachments

• Screenshot_Hangouts_20180625-221451.jpg
    Screenshot_Hangouts_20180625-221451.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 2,221

bigrushdog

Apr 23, 2007
Am I dreaming or what, you're in real here in OP3 Forum, Sir....

Wow, it seems the fate of OP3 is getting re-written....:angel:
Welcome...!!!:good::good::good:

Regards
Bond

Thank you for the kind words. Honestly, the OP3 is a pretty mature device at this point. I've still got some work to do on the device tree, EAS for example, but it's stable. For the most part, I'll be doing platform development writing fresh original features. At the same time, i haven't been too active on XDA but I thought I'd get my feet wet again by opening a device thread.

CodesCodger

May 21, 2014
Dhaka
Thank you for the kind words. Honestly, the OP3 is a pretty mature device at this point. I've still got some work to do on the device tree, EAS for example, but it's stable. For the most part, I'll be doing platform development writing fresh original features. At the same time, i haven't been too active on XDA but I thought I'd get my feet wet again by opening a device thread.

But op3 has gotten older and gonna die :)

Jxcorex29

Rush, what have you done to the ROM that makes phone calls sound louder? I've used your ROM since the last update, but now I'm on pixel experience. I can tell that there is a difference in the sound quality from Invictrix rom to other ROMs

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

markakash

Jul 31, 2014
Belgium
@bigrushdog glad to see u here man. It's our honor to have such an amazing dev as u here into 1+3 community. Looking forward to this rom. Welcome back!

Regards,
Akash

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FInvictrixRom%2Fpackages_apps_Settings%2Fraw%2F3b852183e52522bbe37ad88fe9af90751196173c%2Fres%2Fraw%2Fdeso_logo.gif

Invictrix ROM​
    For the OnePlus 3/3T​

Welcome to Invictrix!! Our goal is to provide users with a unique staple in Android Development which aims at stability and optimizations along with what we feel is the perfect amount of features. We hope you enjoy this ROM as much as our great team has had while building it. With that said, We are in no way shape or form responsible if you brick your phone.

Features:

More features to come

Downloads:
    ROM -
    Here

Issues:
    None that I'm aware of

Source:
    ROM - InvictrixROM
    Device Trees - InvictrixROM-Devices
    Kernel - Kernel Source

Reporting Bugs:
    Logcat, Logcat, Logcat
    Please submit logs if you're having an issue. If there is no log we cannot help you. Simply clogging the threads with “This issue happened, fix it” will get you nowhere and you will be ignored. To Also add to the Log Criteria, Your bug report won't be used if:
    - You are not on a clean flash of the ROM
    - If you're using Xposed
    - If you’ve flashed any other mod that tweaks System in any way
    So help us to help you and provide logs for issues. Thanks.

Other:
    Feel free to join our Telegram community, Google Plus, and check out our website
    https://invictrixrom.com
    Google Plus
    Our Telegram Chat

XDA:DevDB Information
    Invictrix, ROM for the OnePlus 3T

Contributors
    bigrushdog, USA-RedDragon
    Source Code: https://github.com/InvictrixRom

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0

Created 2018-06-25
    Last Updated 2018-06-25
    It's been a long time, but I'm gonna see if i can get back into the XDA/Devices game. We got some work to do still to get us a killer tree, but we're off to a good start. This build is rock solid stable and has been my DD for months. We still gotta bring in some stuff like EAS but we'll get to that. Any feature requests, compliments, complaints, or general trolling, feel free to post up.

Thanks!

Regards
    Bond

Regards
    Bond
    Please can we have some screenshots and a small list of features that is included? ...

For sure. OP is still under construction. Just wanted to get the thread up so folks can have access to downloads, gerrit, etc. All in good time.