FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

View Poll Results: What, If Any Other Tutorials Would You Like Me To Make?

Tutorial on setting up and using ADB

398 Vote(s)
52.30%
Creating flashable .zips to be used in recovery

429 Vote(s)
56.37%
Whatever I want!

178 Vote(s)
23.39%
Nothing! I make terrible useless guides!

25 Vote(s)
3.29%

[Guide] How To Setup And Use Fastboot

6,852 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,780

By demkantor, Recognized Contributor on 13th May 2013, 06:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd April 2018, 03:19 AM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello, would like to ask is there a way to bypass OEM Lock thru fastboot? Need to enable in developer options but my Hauwei TIT-U02 phone can't be turned on since in bootloop. (recovery mode not working as well)

Hope someone could help, thank you

22nd April 2018, 11:36 AM |#522  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atwist InMy Story

Hello, would like to ask is there a way to bypass OEM Lock thru fastboot? Need to enable in developer options but my Hauwei TIT-U02 phone can't be turned on since in bootloop. (recovery mode not working as well)

Hope someone could help, thank you

Have you installed TWRP and Custom Rom?
Then it's logical that you get a bootlloop because bootloader is locked and only boots with signed software from the OEM.

So you could use the unlock command from fastboot.
But you lose all your data.
23rd April 2018, 08:17 AM |#523  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi16

Have you installed TWRP and Custom Rom?
Then it's logical that you get a bootlloop because bootloader is locked and only boots with signed software from the OEM.

So you could use the unlock command from fastboot.
But you lose all your data.

Actually, I already unlocked boot loader installed TWRP and rooted my phone. It was working well until last week I can't install updates and download apps. After resetting, same problem arise and so I flashed thru TWRP a pre-root rom found here which is for Huawei TIT_A100 but the thread starter said it also worked on my TIT-U02 phone, after that it got on bootloop. Recovery Mode not working also.

When I get into fastboot and type some commands, it was not successful because FRP lock (seems the flashing relock the bootloader) and when I tried fast boot oem unlock it prompted need to enable OEM Unlock in Developer Options.

How can I bypass OEM Unlock when I can't turn on my phone? Thank you
23rd April 2018, 12:02 PM |#524  
Flag Reggio Emilia
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:

same problem arise and so I flashed thru TWRP a pre-root rom found here which is for Huawei TIT_A100 but the thread starter said it also worked on my TIT-U02 phone, after that it got on bootloop.

Better to ask into your own phone section!! Not into this general topic...
25th April 2018, 06:31 AM |#525  
Flag Girona
Thanks Meter: 238

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Actually, I already unlocked boot loader installed TWRP and rooted my phone. It was working well until last week I can't install updates and download apps. After resetting, same problem arise and so I flashed thru TWRP a pre-root rom found here which is for Huawei TIT_A100 but the thread starter said it also worked on my TIT-U02 phone, after that it got on bootloop. Recovery Mode not working also.

When I get into fastboot and type some commands, it was not successful because FRP lock (seems the flashing relock the bootloader) and when I tried fast boot oem unlock it prompted need to enable OEM Unlock in Developer Options.

How can I bypass OEM Unlock when I can't turn on my phone? Thank you

You idea won't work . You need usb debug & grant authorization && enable oem unlock on phone to allow frp unlock .This happens on phone to prevent thiefs unlocking your phone & flashing new rom. Fastboot can't help you. You can delete password and enable oem unlock from adb but not in a bootloop.

ONLY SOLUTION : download sp flashtool & stock rom . take battery out . connect phone to PC with cable . run sptool as admin . select scatter file inside unzipped stock rom folder . press download only .put battery back in .wait for green tick ...BACK ON STOCK ...START FROM SCRATCH

You need vcom drivers for flashtool to work

flashtool can flash stock rom in any circumstances even with test point and only preloader.... DOESN'T NEED OEM UNLOCK OR USB DEBUG......
1st July 2018, 12:23 PM |#526  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demkantor

What is Fastboot?
How do I get fastboot for Windows?

How do I get fastboot for Linux?

I'm wondering if you must start the guide by guide us how to make a backup BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING in fastboot mode!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)