By Omkar$, Senior Member on 10th November 2013, 02:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th June 2018, 04:41 PM |#1151  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Installed using twrp
THE ROM IS SUPER FAST AND SMOOTH +CONSUME LESS RAM AND STORAGE
I have read the whole thing that is all the threads from one to 115.😲INSANE¿🤣🤣
I CHANGED the theme from hololauncher to. Touchwiz,installed seeder, I rooted it easily using kingoroot, backuped all my data. LOL, its super cool.
I forgot to tell you that twrp worked fine but the first time after installation it showed no os installed when i pressed the reboot now button. I did so. After that i was stuck in the samsung logo. I opened twrp recovery again and flashed it using the same procedures mentioned by vaibhavv in his YouTube tutorial. And the flash was successful the second time.
Thankz to xda and all the developers especially OMKAR$.

24th June 2018, 04:21 PM |#1152  

More
Custom kernal for monster rom build 3
Guyz it will be awesome if we can get a custom kernel for monster$ b3. I came to know that there is no kernel for our mrb3. FILTH kernel is not for monster rom 😥🤐
There must be some reason. But is there a kernal for our rom?
I know that OMKAR was gonna build a kernel but I think it was unsuccessful bcuz his phone was stolen by that time. I know thiz phone is outdated but i......
30th June 2018, 02:57 PM |#1153  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek V

THE ROM IS SUPER FAST AND SMOOTH +CONSUME LESS RAM AND STORAGE
I have read the whole thing that is all the threads from one to 115.INSANE¿🤣🤣
I CHANGED the theme from hololauncher to. Touchwiz,installed seeder, I rooted it easily using kingoroot, backuped all my data. LOL, its super cool.
I forgot to tell you that twrp worked fine but the first time after installation it showed no os installed when i pressed the reboot now button. I did so. After that i was stuck in the samsung logo. I opened twrp recovery again and flashed it using the same procedures mentioned by vaibhavv in his YouTube tutorial. And the flash was successful the second time.
Thankz to xda and all the developers especially OMKAR$.

Which version of TWRP? can you please explain the proceedure?
I have already flashed twrp-3.0.2-0 (20160926-3.0.2-UNOFFICIAL-arubaslim.zip) and running on cosmic os
1st July 2018, 06:01 AM |#1154  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumashash

I have already flashed twrp-3.0.2-0 (20160926-3.0.2-UNOFFICIAL-arubaslim.zip) and running on cosmic os

I got the recovery file from
https://www.techdroider.com/2014/08/...overy.html?m=1
And i flashed it using odin. I highly recommend you to follow the same procedure. Its hard to exlain in words so there is a YouTube video on how to install recovery using odin. And i installed the rom by following the procedures by vaibhav jain's youtube tutorial. He had cwm recovery but the options are all the same.
First wipe everything except external storage(since the rom is kept there)
Then install the rom (you have to locate the rom, so its best to keep it in the root of your extSD card.).
ONE MAIN THING. Rest of the proceedures are unknown to me because I am a newbie and im not aware of the aroma..... So you should follow the steps by youtube video on how to install monster rom build 3.

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Quote:

Any version of TWRP will do the task. i installed the rom by following the procedures by vaibhav jain's youtube tutorial. He had cwm recovery but the options are all the same .
Then install the rom (you have to locate the rom, so its best to keep it in the root of your extSD card.).
ONE MAIN THING. Rest of the proceedures are unknown to me because I am a newbie and im not aware of the aroma..... So you should follow the steps by youtube video.at first it did not get installed properly, then i rebooted and got stuck on logo so i entered twrp again and followed the same procedure and installed it
At last wipe dalvik cahce
The Following User Says Thank You to Abhishek V For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Abhishek V Ad-Free
1st July 2018, 08:50 AM |#1155  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek V

And i flashed it using odin. I highly recommend you to follow the same procedure. Its hard to exlain in words so there is a YouTube video on how to install recovery using odin. And i installed the rom by following the procedures by vaibhav jain's youtube tutorial. He had cwm recovery but the options are all the same.
ONE MAIN THING. Rest of the proceedures are unknown to me because I am a newbie and im not aware of the aroma..... So you should follow the steps by youtube video on how to install monster rom build 3.

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Any version of TWRP will do the task. i installed the rom by following the procedures by vaibhav jain's youtube tutorial. He had cwm recovery but the options are all the same .
ONE MAIN THING. Rest of the proceedures are unknown to me because I am a newbie and im not aware of the aroma..... So you should follow the steps by youtube video.at first it did not get installed properly, then i rebooted and got stuck on logo so i entered twrp again and followed the same procedure and installed it
At last wipe dalvik cahce

So it means you have used the same twrp but its a old version.
Thanks for the reply, i will try with the latest twrp and will post my experience
The Following User Says Thank You to sumashash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sumashash Ad-Free
2nd July 2018, 07:17 AM |#1156  

More
Quote:

So it means you have used the same twrp but its a old version.
Thanks for the reply, i will try with the latest twrp and will post my experience

I have flashed this ROM with TWRP 3.0.2.0 with no problems whatsoever
but the thing is you have to be very careful while flashing it because it uses AROMA installer, its a little tricky and it may let you confused
This ROM is good but not more than Cosmic Rom
Applause for the Rom developer anyways
7th July 2018, 07:11 AM |#1157  

More
I have not used cosmic rom.But i themed this rom by changing systemui, framework, inbuilt launcher. Its now like a pretty good fone and its awesome. I have installed Xperia rom before, the theme was nyz but it made my phone dumb slow. Monster$ rom b3 is pretty fast than stock rom and that Xperia rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)