FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Best S-pen replacement for long writing sessions?

1,664 posts
Thanks Meter: 595

By litetaker, Senior Member on 2nd October 2013, 11:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th September 2014, 11:46 AM |#41  
Flag Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 9,683

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlley Sathler

Yeah! What I point is that, for nearly the same price, you can get a pen that feels like a real ball pen, and so is more confortable for long writing sessions, and has an additional feature.

So, for me at least, it's more appealing than just a holder, but it's, of course, a personal preference, not a rule for everyone. I'm sorry if I give this understanding on my previous repply. At all, my english isn't very good, as you can see.

I just edited my last post to point out that the first two reviews on that Amazon page indicate that it is not comfortable without an additional holder and there are some issues using it with the Note 8.0.

But I agree that it depends on what you are looking for and what is important to you.

ramjet73

17th September 2014, 07:34 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramjet73

I just edited my last post to point out that the first two reviews on that Amazon page indicate that it is not comfortable without an additional holder and there are some issues using it with the Note 8.0.

But I agree that it depends on what you are looking for and what is important to you.

ramjet73

Yes, it's exactly this one! Did you read all the reviews? There's no consensus among the reviewers. Some Note 8 users say it works perfectly while some say it has problems.

I received mine some days ago and was trying it to post my opinion here. Based on my use (primarily for handwrite and doodleing) it's very comfortable at hand. Its grip is better than the stock, the matte texture feels good and the leftside button is more soft to press. The black and white nib feels better on screen too. It's not as sensitive as the stock but I found on google that this can be calibrated in the stylus itself. The eraser is a nice touch, despite I just could use it on the S Note. Unfortunately mine has the little offset and this I don't know how can be fixed (or if can be fixed). But it's possible to live with this, at least for me.

Considering it's a relative cheap stylus it performs well.
20th March 2018, 06:28 AM |#43  
Flag Ontario
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
stylus
There are various just go to amazon and buy as per your requirements.
11th July 2018, 04:12 AM |#44  
Flag bowdon
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisrita

I found this to work best:

http://www.amazon.com/Original-Samsu...ywords=8pi+pen

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

i finally found this on ebay
really excited when it came, but was quickly disappointed...it sucks... horrible
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)