Free Droid2 modified wallpaper (Droid Eye Metal) by WJD Designs

Search This thread

yourfriendwayned

Apr 30, 2010
screenshot2.jpg

I just thought I would show off a new live wallpaper by WJD Designs I made based off the Droid2 live wallpaper. If you can comment after you download to show some appreciation :D Enjoy guys and girls!

CLICK HERE TO GRAB IT AND COMMENT!

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

Excellent Job on the Wallpaper man, it make the theme you are going for mesh quite nicely. Downloading now.

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

it's funny because I saw yours go up the night I was working on mine and I was like pssst beaten to the punch - I went the xtra foot and drew all the circuit lines out and have them as layers :) - gj on yours as well...

I have been doing some tinkering with the apk via smali/baksmali and have been trying to mess with the dots specifically. It seems the developer of this app made it very easy for him/herself to change alot of things on the fly. They also made the dot trajectorys waaaaaaaayyyyyy to hard on themselves. I have been toying with the idea of making a true Droid2Mod alo the Nexusmod LW with customizable dots, trajectory, color and wallpaper. BUt thats getting way ahead of things. *sigh* someday.

yourfriendwayned

Apr 30, 2010
I have been doing some tinkering with the apk via smali/baksmali and have been trying to mess with the dots specifically. It seems the developer of this app made it very easy for him/herself to change alot of things on the fly. They also made the dot trajectorys waaaaaaaayyyyyy to hard on themselves. I have been toying with the idea of making a true Droid2Mod alo the Nexusmod LW with customizable dots, trajectory, color and wallpaper. BUt thats getting way ahead of things. *sigh* someday.

yeah I am thinking we need to chat - hit me up at wayned@wjddesigns.com - ill give you my gtalk :) I got ideas and also was looking into that too...

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

yeah I am thinking we need to chat - hit me up at wayned@wjddesigns.com - ill give you my gtalk :) I got ideas and also was looking into that too...

Sounds good! I have been banging my head against the wall trying to get the damn eye sit lower on the screen and no luck but I think Im getting close.:rolleyes: Check out this excerpt from one of the smali files.

# static fields
.field static final ACCEL:Z = false

.field private static final BACKGROUND_TEXTURE_INDEX:I = 0x0

.field private static final BG_HEIGHT:I = 0x356

.field private static final BG_WIDTH:I = 0x3c0

.field static final DECAY_TIME:I = 0x7d0

.field private static final DOT_TEXTURE_INDEX:I = 0x1

.field static final END_BRIGHTNESS:F = 0.5f

.field private static final EYE_FPS:I = 0xa

.field private static final EYE_FRAME_DELAY:I = 0x64

.field private static final EYE_HEIGHT:I = 0x80 Tryed changing to 40, nothing.

.field private static final EYE_TEXTURE_INDEX:I = 0x2

.field private static final EYE_TILE_COUNT:I = 0x13

.field private static final EYE_TILE_HEIGHT:I = 0x80 Tryed chaning to 40, nothing.

.field private static final EYE_TILE_WIDTH:I = 0x100

.field private static final EYE_WIDTH:I = 0x100

.field private static final EYE_X:I = 0x160

.field private static final EYE_Y:I = 0x208 Tryed chaning to 104, nothing

.field private static final FRAME_RATE:I = 0x1e

.field private static final NUM_TEXTURES:I = 0x3

.field static final PULSE_COUNT:I = 0x5 Succesfully modified pulse count!

.field static final PULSE_SPEED:I = 0x12c Succesfully modified pulse speed!

.field static final START_BRIGHTNESS:F = 1.0f

.field static final TILE_GRID_COLS:I = 0x2

Ill hit you up with the full decompiled classes.dex. Let me know what you think.

nemesis000000

Dec 12, 2009
yourfriend,
would you mind renaming the activity so i can load on my droid 2? right now it conflicts the preloaded one.