closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

fdavidgespinosa

Mar 26, 2012
Monterrey
install error "E3004: This package is for device: zeroltexx, zerolte,zeroltesk; this device is"

ROM: RR site\zero-common\RR-O-v6.0.0-20180513-zero-multitarget-Official.zip

Device G925I ZEROLTE (S6 EDGE)

TWRP 3.2.1-0

its not complatible for my device?

Last edited:

OMGesus

May 26, 2018
Trouble! No Network.

I switched over to this ROM for my galaxy s6 edge sm-g925f from Nexus OS/nexus kernel. Nexus OS had a lot of problems on my phone (overheating, no 4g/lte, battery drain). I heard a lot about this and gave it a try - i love it so far except for the fact that i cannot seem to get any network service no matter what i do. Under "About Phone" the kernel seems to still be "3.10.61-TeamNexus-g9cd6424". I may be jumping the gun here, but i feel this is the problem, or at least could be part of it. On nexus OS i was at least getting 3g/H/H+ network - I cannot figure out how to get rid of that kernel. Any help or any ideas would be epic style appreciated.

PS - on boot i get this message: kernel is not seandroid enforcing

Last edited:

Ewerton_Alves

Jun 30, 2018
Error 7 on TWRP

Hello, I'm encountering error 7 in twrp at the time of installation, Device G925I ZEROLTE (S6 EDGE), TWRP 3.2.1-0 (most current version available on twrp site), my s6 is with androi N 7.0, as can I solve the error and perform the installation?

TEN10K

Mar 22, 2018
Hello, I'm encountering error 7 in twrp at the time of installation, Device G925I ZEROLTE (S6 EDGE), TWRP 3.2.1-0 (most current version available on twrp site), my s6 is with androi N 7.0, as can I solve the error and perform the installation?
Try changing the model numbers inside the updater script

Outlaw Dragon

Jun 22, 2017
Does this ROM include Omni-recents?

Just successfully installed the ROM for a Sm-g925f using TWRP 3.2.2-0 recovery.
But I haven't seen the Omni-recents anywhere. :(

How can we get Omni-recents on this ROM??

...Why does it seem that this ROM has way less features than the i9505 (S4) variant of Resurrection Remix Nougat?...

Last edited:

nigox91

Feb 15, 2013
Helsinki
Build 2018/06/19 G925F and NFC seems to remain stuck when I enable it. Can someone confirm? I saw it was working in the "whats working section" so I'm just wondering if I'm missing something or maybe I just need to update to the latest build. Great ROM btw <3

nigox91

Feb 15, 2013
Helsinki
Rom Download link is not working, it says file not found or not exist

Just select the zero\common folder and downland from there.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Is there a way to get deep sleep in oreo? Looks like it's going to the lower frequency but never enters deep sleep which is obviously not great.

xNemesis

Jun 21, 2014
Just select the zero\common folder and downland from there.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Is there a way to get deep sleep in oreo? Looks like it's going to the lower frequency but never enters deep sleep which is obviously not great.

I'm new to this kind of thing and I must say this is pretty hard to search for a thing on this forum...
Can you explain me what version do I need to download for a S6 Edge (SM-G925F)
There's also an other post for it : [ROM][G92x-F-I-S-K-L-T-W8][OFFICIAL][OTA]Resurrection Remix-OS 6.0.0 [8.1.0]

I'm so confused about it and I don't know what do download.
When I click on the link on this post it says that folder doesn't exist.
So I go to "zero-common" but there's plenty files, which one do I need to download ? zero-multitarget ? zerofltexx ? zero-common ?
This is very confusing for a newbie such as me

Reactions: Matthewwwww1998
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    closed

XDA:DevDB Information
    Resurrection Remix, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Contributors
    enesuzun2002, lukasb06, u99dev, TeamNexus
    Source Code: https://github.com/enesuzun2002

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Marshmallow 6.x
    Based On: Resurrection Remix

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2018-03-23
    Stable Release Date: 2018-03-23

Created 2018-03-24
    Last Updated 2018-12-21
    Which version of gapps for a s6 edge 925l please...

arm64 pico 8.1
    I made an account just to reply to this thread.

I flashed this ROM last night onto my G925F and it took some time to actually boot (20min+); what I eventually did was went back and erased my DALVIK and CACHE again and then it booted within 5 min.

So far, I am very impressed with this ROM. It has been pretty stable so far and has some great features that RR has been able to deliver in the past and I am very happy with it. I will use it as my daily driver and post any errors that I come across as I go along. This is a seriously nice ROM with lots of customization and my phone has been pretty stable for today. The only thing that I can find so far, that is wrong with the ROM (And please tell me if I am doing something wrong or missing something) has been the lack of a charging LED when plugged in.

It would be awesome if you guys could implement an AlwaysOn feature as well but it's not a big deal at all. Another cool feature would be to include an option to enable an "Advanced Power Menu" whereby you could reboot directly to RECOVERY if you wished.

So far though, ROM is smooth, bloatware (and Samsung) free and generally, a breeze to use. Thank you to all of the awesome Devs who managed to make this happen. You have my respect.
    What's Working?

• Telephony (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • NFC
    • GPS (Plain Device Mode Works)
    • Fingerprint
    • Camera (Needs Improvements)

Bugs?

• VoLte (We Can't Fix It Because Samsung Ril is Closed Source)
    • Bluetooth Call Audio
    • HWC (hardware-composer)
    This feature should be already there,either in the RR config app or if you enable developer settings via tapping 7 times on buildnumber. Didn´t flash it myself on my GF´s phone yet but that "reboot into recovery" was native integrated into every RR i had on any device

You sir, are fantastic. Thank you.
    I found it in Dev Settings.