By perfect_mind, Junior Member on 17th May 2012, 01:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th July 2012, 01:01 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDDurrant

Hi guys,

I am quite new to flashing ROMs on Android smartphones and I don't own a Dell Streak. I have never had this problem on my Desire S as I have always flashed custom ROMs with a charged battery. I apologise if this post isn't helpful and I'm guessing someone has already thought of that. However, in that case, I would expect a more widely known explanation of why it wouldn't work.

Anyway, wouldn't it be possible for you to swap the dead battery in your smartphone with a charged battery? Either borrow your friend's phone or beg your local phone shop to charge your battery for you... I know, it sounds dumb... but would it work?

i am sorry to say this but the last post was 22nd May 2012, 12:12 AM....

19th July 2012, 01:52 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
it is impossible to brick this device, if you were trying to install a custom Rom , your steak is just fine, don't panic, the same happened to me before, use old qdl, to revive your streak, if you were trying to update from a pkg, your streak is just ok, first watch the physical connections, then continue with reviving the device, remember, streak is virtually impossible to be bricked, unless you boil it in salty water.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk
2nd August 2018, 07:04 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
my phone was dead while flashing on low battery, now it is not charging and not booting
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)