By antifish, Senior Member on 9th May 2013, 03:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th March 2016, 07:40 PM |#611  
OP Senior Member
Flag Seuzach
Thanks Meter: 293

More
FYI:

the server with the codes will be down after 05/16/2016, so if someone else want to host the database / webservice, let me know so i can assist if need.

28th March 2016, 08:56 PM |#612  
Flag Biberach
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hey antifish,

i have searched a long time for an app that can use the HTC IR receiver to record ir commands like the original app had done.
Now i found your app. Unfortunately you don't want to continue the app. But:
Could you just implement an function to display learned codes in LIRC, RC5 or RC6 format, to use it in other apps? This would help me very much, even if the Database wount be continued.

I know that you dont continue the app, but this would help us to use the HTC ir receiver. There is no other app which has that feature.

Greetings from Germany
7th April 2016, 03:08 AM |#613  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This does not seems dead after all.

I tested the app in late 2015, it worked. But on a new phone, the app crashes after recieving the update.

And a request, idk if it can be done, but ill ask anyway, is it possible for anyone to code in the power function for the TEQ projectors? Im talking about the ones that are upside down and used in school smart boards. I remember that there indeed was a code for it, but I cant seem to find it anymore.
While it worked, it was fun messing with the teacher.
23rd April 2016, 09:45 PM |#614  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I am willing to host the database if someone is interested in maintaining the app, the ideas are in this thread for future improvements. I lack ir knowledge and experience with remotes.

Tapatalk'ed with the power of Tapatalk.
6th August 2018, 02:18 AM |#615  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
AGPTEK 1080P Mini Full HD Digital Media Player added
Can AGPTEK 1080P Mini Full HD Digital Media Player be added to the codes? Lost the IR remote and can't use it til I find a solution.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)