I have the same problem too
27th March 2012, 06:09 PM |#12  
Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by delisawzrv

I have the same problem too

Re-read CellZealot's post. If you have any trouble using rsdlite or obtaining the files, hit me up and I will be happy to help.
27th March 2012, 07:02 PM |#13  
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 922

More
If your battery is low or dead then you have several options, two of them "free" and several requiring a purchase.

First, find someone with a Bionic that will let you charge your battery in their phone.

Second, cut a charger cable or USB cable and hot wire the stripped ends to the battery terminals in the phone to charge it enough to recover the phone. This is dangerous and not recommended but it will work and can be managed on your own if you have a spare cable.

Third, buy an spare battery which will likely come with enough charge to get through a flash cycle.

Fourth, buy an external battery charger and use it to charge your battery completely and then restore your phone.

Fifth, buy a Motorola Factory flash cable or make one yourself if your are skilled with a micro soldering iron and motivated. This type of cable has a different pin out and has the +5v on pin 1 which bypasses the battery and powers the device directly even without a battery inserted at all.
This is a permanent solution and such a cable can be used to restore any Motorola device and many others that are configured in the same way.

There is only one place to get one publicly, and I should disclose that I am directly involved with that place. We sell these cables and had them produced for us to our specification just for this purpose.

http://shop.teamblackhat.info
14th March 2017, 04:30 AM |#14  
Flag OnaHill
Thanks Meter: 39

More
I know this post is old, but I've recently rebuilt a Droid. Turns out they CAN charge.

Pull the battery, and hold down one of the keys while replacing battery and connecting to power.

The droid will show the power off charging battery icon then and it charges fine.
Check Youtube, there are several videos.

Imagine the thousands of Droid owners who unnecessarily purchased charging cords, ex
19th August 2018, 10:13 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please my Motorola Droid is stuck on the logo eye and when I try to flash it with the stock ROM, it says "failed" with the tool
Please I need help
19th August 2018, 05:23 PM |#16  
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakidMelo

Please my Motorola Droid is stuck on the logo eye and when I try to flash it with the stock ROM, it says "failed" with the tool
Please I need help

Which tool?

Sent from my perry_f using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)