FORUMS

[OFFICIAL][TOOL][WINDOWS] ADB, Fastboot and Drivers - 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3

207 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,673
 
By Snoop05, Senior Member on 29th December 2013, 02:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th August 2018, 02:59 PM |#1331  
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Unfortunately the developer options are not available in the 2nd user profile. Any idea how I can enable them?
By the way: When I switch profiles the USB port disconnects and reconnects again. I.e. the corresponding /sdcard/ is available by MTP. But it does not change for ADB. Why?
15th August 2018, 03:14 PM |#1332  
Acid0057's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hanover, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 369
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfioni

Unfortunately the developer options are not available in the 2nd user profile. Any idea how I can enable them?
By the way: When I switch profiles the USB port disconnects and reconnects again. I.e. the corresponding /sdcard/ is available by MTP. But it does not change for ADB. Why?

Not sure I don't have a ton of experience myself with ADB. Did you try to enable developer options the standard way by tapping the build number in the second profile?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Acid0057 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Acid0057 Ad-Free
15th August 2018, 09:46 PM |#1333  
AnAn.'s Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Error instaciĆ³n adb
Hi. I have this problem: I can not install adb. I'm in windows 7 recently installed and updated, I'm installing work programs (adb, asus flash tool, etc.) and I can not install adb. I get this error (image). Please, can you help me?
Click image for larger version

Name:	ERROR ADB.jpg
Views:	1104
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	4572844
15th August 2018, 11:14 PM |#1334  
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid0057

Not sure I don't have a ton of experience myself with ADB. Did you try to enable developer options the standard way by tapping the build number in the second profile?

I have tried, but no success. Any idea how else I can pull files off the second user's sdcard with ADB?
15th August 2018, 11:37 PM |#1335  
Acid0057's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hanover, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 369
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfioni

I have tried, but no success. Any idea how else I can pull files off the second user's sdcard with ADB?

Nope sorry. Hopefully someone comes along with more experience.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
17th August 2018, 04:09 PM |#1336  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
am I just stupid or is the download no longer available? Dropbox says it is restricted content...
17th August 2018, 06:58 PM |#1337  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstl

am I just stupid or is the download no longer available? Dropbox says it is restricted content...

The link is dead. Same for me

UPD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Minato ~

The link posted by stek-kravari still works
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1wov3...xport=download

This link seems to work
The Following User Says Thank You to neckronus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neckronus Ad-Free
22nd August 2018, 08:20 AM |#1338  
ADB Installer 1.4.3

Download Links
https://mega.nz/#!91lBSQaJ!Rd2kSE8hU...Fub5srFZWaA9Tw

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n18clt...tup-1.4.3.exe/

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?c...KHcbLM64KvJqjy

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=9JJHDFCHKW

https://www1.zippyshare.com/v/N1sNF1P0/file.html

https://www1.zippyshare.com/v/jNqFwoUZ/file.html
Attached Files
File Type: zip adb-setup-1.4.3.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.89 MB, 1884742 views)
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to amit.tiger12 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amit.tiger12 Ad-Free
27th August 2018, 12:38 AM |#1339  
Member
Flag Kippens, NL
Thanks Meter: 3
 
Donate to Me
More
when i try to install i get "0 files copied"
windows 10 pro 1803 x64
The Following User Says Thank You to AaronVey22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AaronVey22 Ad-Free
28th August 2018, 02:17 PM |#1340  
andyroidking's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronVey22

when i try to install i get "0 files copied"
windows 10 pro 1803 x64

Friendly start to XDA... Use the "Search this Thread" search bar... this question came up a lot.
28th August 2018, 08:28 PM |#1341  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
v. 1.4.2 links down all of them.

Neither working:
Quote:

If anybody got problem with detecting device, go see picture guide howto_driver.zip

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, driver, fast, fastboot, installer

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes