Please do not repost (or port & upload) my work without permission; do not claim any of my work as your own; I've put a lot of time into making this what it is today. Before doing anything questionable, ask yourself how you would feel if someone took credit for your work. Thanks for understanding.
My customizations that set this apart from others (I was the first to complete the theme) include:
• Changed all system buttons & dropdown menu button font color from black to white, as it should be.
• Changed everything from orange to red.
• Changed text highlight color from orange to a matching red.
• Fully themed system apps, added Droid 2 keyboard, extra soundpack.
•v0.5 - Fixed dropdown button font from black to white.
•Addons - (Fully themed system apps, Droid 2 keyboard, added HTC ringtones/alarms, some iPhone UI sounds, Zegoe font) I'm aware of some of the graphical problems, still working on it. Those nasty .9.png's..
•Super Circle Battery (with black %) - Same as regular build, but uses the circle battery with black %.
•Themed LauncherPro v0.7.6.0
•Themed K-9 Mail - Improved version of stock Email.
•Themed NubDial - Smart dialpad, similar to HTC Sense Dialer.
Credit: invisiblek for porting the Droid 2 keyboard. blakestiffler for providing the circle battery port.
If you're having trouble getting your statusbar and pulldown font colors to look the way I have them in the screenshots, go to:
Settings -> Cyanogenmod settings -> User Interface -> Notification colors
...and use this configuration:
Notifications ticker color= #ff000000
Notifications count color= #ffffffff
No notifications title color= #ffffffff
Clear notifications label color= #ffffffff
Ongoing notifications title color= #ffffffff
Latest notifications title color= #ffffffff
Items title color= #ff000000
Items text color= #ff000000
Items time color= #ff000000
• It probably won't let you enter 8 digits. Instead, use the last 6; the first ff tells the system to make the colors completely opaque. 00, on the other hand, symbolizes fully transparency. Play with the alpha bar under color picker to your liking.
¤¤¤ As a way of saying thank you, it would be a big help if you guys would use my Dropbox Referral Link to make an account [real or fake] so I can keep hosting files for the community; it's filling up rather quickly! ¤¤¤
Check out my Smooth Blue and Smooth Green MIUI themes!
¤ Feel free to donate to my cause if you like my work.