FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

The "Welcome to XDA" Thread

8,771 posts
Thanks Meter: 494

By DaveShaw, Senior Moderator Emeritus + Wiki Bureaucrat on 3rd February 2011, 04:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd September 2018, 06:13 PM |#12621  
Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator - Magic Baba Vampire
Flag Darkside
Thanks Meter: 21,974

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ISAB

Welcome aboard. Hi, I'm the xda admin, so feel fee to ask me anything. I also do some moderator work on the site.

Hi xda admin mate, nice to see you again, btw, last night at the party, you forgot to pay for the extra beers you ordered, I'm very sorry boss, but my salary is still the same as 7 years ago when I subscribed so you owe me some bucks, well as usual, your driver was nice, he dropped me home 4 miles away but I still love you boss...
Bye!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xanthrax For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xanthrax Ad-Free

4th September 2018, 01:59 PM |#12622  
Senior Moderator
Flag The Land of Sunshine & Endless Rides. USMC on my arm, .45 my hip, the horizon ahead.
Thanks Meter: 13,092

More
Quote:

Welcome aboard. Hi, I'm the xda admin, so feel fee to ask me anything. I also do some moderator work on the site.

Sent from my HTC One M9

Xda Admin? Great.

I have a quick favor I need from you;

The Lenovo Zuk 2 forum needs a "Is VoLTE active yet" tab/section with DevDB infrastructure set up, specifically for VoLTE questions, would you add that and let me know once it is complete?

Zuk 2 nation will be so thrilled!

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Please post here so everyone can share the good news!

Thanks! This has been needed for some time now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Az Biker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Az Biker Ad-Free
6th September 2018, 08:42 PM |#12623  
Developer Committee Lead / XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Flag Gdańsk
Thanks Meter: 15,833

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Sent from my HTC One M9

Oh Mr. Admin Sir. My phone lag. Plis make ROM, master sir, bro.

Send me an email when done. Please be fast, master admin sir.

Also pls don't ban.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eagleeyetom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eagleeyetom Ad-Free
6th September 2018, 08:53 PM |#12624  
Moderator Committee / XDA Labs Contributor
Forest stage inhabited by robot bats, mechanical hares and atomic chickens
Thanks Meter: 17,426

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeyetom

Also pls don't ban.

Nope, I hope admins and mods will do teh needful bro 😂😂😂
The Following User Says Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
6th September 2018, 09:31 PM |#12625  
RC-RT Committee Lead / Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator - "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Thanks Meter: 57,162

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Sent from my HTC One M9

I see........or actually I don't....

Nevertheless, stand by.
The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Castle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Frank Castle Ad-Free
7th September 2018, 03:11 PM |#12626  
Thanks Meter: 5,822

More
Quote:

Sent from my HTC One M9

I think this may be the greatest post i have ever seen on xda. I mean, the sheer balls of this guy...thats some cojones right there!!
10th September 2018, 11:02 PM |#12627  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Warrington
Thanks Meter: 1,857

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Sent from my HTC One M9

Holy smokes Batman , don't give away your secret identity to soon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The-Hulk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The-Hulk Ad-Free
11th September 2018, 12:46 AM |#12628  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:

As long as we're role-playing, I want to be the Bard.
14th September 2018, 12:13 AM |#12629  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Careful guys, this is the Admin were talking about...he could Thanos ban us all from that M9
30th September 2018, 02:47 PM |#12630  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello I hope this is where I start.
Old man worked with DOS back in the 80's assembler 8080,6502, etc. Bought cheap Chinese tablet with problems. Reading about rooting and many places recommend this forum. No matter of age learning never stops.
1st October 2018, 06:07 PM |#12631  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello All. Glad to be here
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, android application, app developer, blackberry application, google, internet marketing, intro, introduction, ios rulez teh !!!11!!11!, iphone application, jobs is god, knowledge, lordmanhattan was here, new member, nexus, noob club, off topic, say hi, veeman was here, wat dawg wat u doin, web designing

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)