Thanks Meter: 6,667

By noname81, Senior Member on 2nd November 2011, 09:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th September 2018, 04:08 PM |#13481  
Thanks Meter: 211

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ofirmz

Hi., The latest beta 3 ., Doesnt work on lockscreen., I dont even see the toggle to the lockscreen., Can some help me., Nexus 6P Oreo.,

No longer possible since Oreo: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...ostcount=13319
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OSheden For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OSheden Ad-Free
9th September 2018, 03:06 PM |#13482  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Lmt launcher pie control beta 2,9 :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

I'm pretty sure that noname81 hasn't posted it yet - patience

Sent from my Galaxy S9+ using XDA Labs

okay! thx!
11th September 2018, 04:32 AM |#13483  
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hey, been using this app for years and can't seem to be able to use my phone without it.
Using mi max 2 and now switched oreo rom-mam xtended rom.
The pie states "app" instead of the regular apps icons. Anyway to fix this or this is an oreo problem?
The waze app icon does shows up.
Also, I see that there is no development on this app anymore.
Did I miss an app release(free or paid) or the app developer abandoned this?
Any help would be much appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to eeebbr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eeebbr Ad-Free
11th September 2018, 09:11 AM |#13484  
Thanks Meter: 225

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeebbr

Also, I see that there is no development on this app anymore.
Did I miss an app release(free or paid) or the app developer abandoned this?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Search in this Thread for the 2.9 beta 3 version
The Following User Says Thank You to elhennig For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elhennig Ad-Free
11th September 2018, 09:19 PM |#13485  
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhennig

Search in this Thread for the 2.9 beta 3 version

Thank you, it is working now.
The Following User Says Thank You to eeebbr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eeebbr Ad-Free
12th September 2018, 08:54 AM |#13486  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 225

More
@noname81 Having some problems with lmt in landscape with navbar enabled. I will try to explain as clear as I can. I enabled pie for left+right+bottom.

Case 1:
  1. Disabled navbar.
  1. Turn the phone to landscape (top of phone on the left).
  1. All 3 sides of pie work.
  1. Turn the phone to landscape (top of phone on the right this time). All 3 sides of pie work too.

Case 2:
  1. Enabled navbar.
  1. Turn the phone to landscape (top of phone on the left). The navbar will be on the right.
  1. Left and bottom sides of pie work, as expected since the right is covered by the navbar.
  1. Turn the phone to landscape (top of phone on the right this time). The navbar will be on the left, so left side pie will not work, which is expected.
  1. Bottom side of pie work, but right side doesn't. What's weird is if I change the thickness or length of the activation area, the black bar indicators still appear on all 3 sides. Swiping from the right makes the right black bar disappear as usual (which means it's detecting me swiping from the right) but the pie does not appear.

Is this a known issue?
14th September 2018, 06:43 PM |#13487  
Flag Flagstaff
Thanks Meter: 295

More
Although I've used pie for quite a while, I just started using the pointer. My question is how do I get the pointer to come up on the screen so I can use it.

Seldom does it come up. It takes several tries normally or never does it come up, so what is the trick to use it? Is it something in the settings or do I need tio touch a certain spot on the screen? Orr???
15th September 2018, 04:38 AM |#13488  
Thanks Meter: 139

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimpy1

Although I've used pie for quite a while, I just started using the pointer. My question is how do I get the pointer to come up on the screen so I can use it.

Seldom does it come up. It takes several tries normally or never does it come up, so what is the trick to use it? Is it something in the settings or do I need tio touch a certain spot on the screen? Orr???

Assign pie pointer to one of the pie slices. Easier way to trigger pointer
The Following User Says Thank You to juliusedward For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift juliusedward Ad-Free
15th September 2018, 06:43 AM |#13489  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname81

This is already fixed. I'll push a new beta soon.

Hi @NoName, sorry to trouble you, but any update on the new beta? Beta 3 is pretty inconsistent on 9, and sometimes takes upto 20 secs to launch an app via tasker.
15th September 2018, 08:04 AM |#13490  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,667

More
I fixed one last problem I found with LMT on P today, so I can push a new beta. Can you please test this new version and let me know, when you find issues with P? Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: apk LMT v2.9 beta4.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.57 MB, 842 views)
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to noname81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift noname81 Ad-Free
15th September 2018, 09:59 AM |#13491  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname81

I fixed one last problem I found with LMT on P today, so I can push a new beta. Can you please test this new version and let me know, when you find issues with P? Thanks!

no longer available ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, gesture, launcher, lmt, pie

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)