[BETA 0.5.2 - 8/3] My Android Manager - Complete phone management

Search This thread

Jest_SGS

Nov 12, 2010
hey amazing app. just wanted to know the max. file size that i send to my phone via wifi?? cause i have the older version (build 2.1.1010.846) and its unable to upload a movie file of 2gb to the phone.... :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My Android Manager 0.5.1

Exsiting users: Please upgrade by downloading http://myandroidmanager.com/app/MAM.exe
    New Users: Please download full installation http://myandroidmanager.com/app/mam.msi

Public Beta Available : http://www.myandroidmanager.com/app/mam.msi
    Note: There will be issues for tis build so if you want a perfectly stable application, just wait.

Follow my twitter and you might find sneak leaks =)

To those that have been following and installing:
    I am still working on an update system people... Bear with me. It will most likely not come until we are out of beta

What it is:
    An application meant to automate all of your phone management needs through the use of ADB. If you are are more comfortable with typing out every command and don't need a easier and quicker way to accomplish it, you dont need this app. It's basically a visual adb commander. Instructions will not come until we are on a stable build. If you have not installed the drivers for your phone correctly, this application will not work. Please search the forum for tips on getting your phone recognized. In the early stages, this program will work best if you have already configured adb and have used it. It is recommended that you move adb.exe to windows/system32 in order to execute adb from any directory. Also, be sure to run this program as administrator!! There will be bugs until version hits 1.0 In later stages the application will be integrated with xda to bring you the latest ROMS to make flashing a click of a button.

Beta Process:
    The newest versions will always be released to a small test group to test the efficency before being fully released. This ensures that everyone gets a stable and working application. While it sounds like it has its advantages, I do ask that you fully test and take note of changes in your system when bugs do occur. A great beta tester tries to look for errors to make it easier on the developer when tracing the root of the problem. A great beta tester, and a develpers friend =), doesn't just say a certain feature isn't working. THose who are still interested, contact me whichever way you prefer

Initial Beta Released 7/14/2009

Current feature set planned:
    - ADB Detection - Complete
    - ADB Installation - Complete
    - Phone Detection - Complete
    - Flash files with ease - Complete
    - Advanced file manager - Complete
    - Drag and Drop Files - Complete
    - Parition SD Cards
    - Multiple Nandroid Backups
    - FTP Sync
    - Install Applications
    - Multiple Nandroid Backup
    - File Manager

Screenshots:
    devicedetected.png
    flashupdate.png

phonemanager.png
    phonemanagerfull.png

recovery.png

filesuccess.png

Release Notes 0.5 BETA
    - Created file manager (multiple upload, download, and delete) Only allows for viewing of folders 3 levels deep. I am aware that the phone scan takes some time. Looking into better ways..
    - Removed general file options from "file and transfer"
    - Changed "file and transfer" to "flash update"
    - Configured install for auto-updates

Release Notes 0.5.1 BETA
    -Added drag and drop functionality
    - Improved coding for proper timing of adb execution
    - Eliminated other bugs

Release Notes 0.5.2 BETA
    -Made changes in adb stability (should notice faster performance)
    -Got rid of local tree (needs some troubleshooting)
    -Checked drag+drop
    -Checked Uploading/Downloading Files

Stay tuned at my twitter