FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][OFFICIAL] All new official Leo 3.14 roms - also old 1.66/1.72 roms!

346 posts
Thanks Meter: 29

By mooooooa, Senior Member on 25th January 2010, 08:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th October 2016, 07:02 AM |#851  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
The direct links to the official ROMs doesn't exsist
Hello guys,
All direct links to the official ROM's take me to the 94.136.51.200 , which DOESN'T exist.

Please could someone give me the link to the official Leo ROM's. My HTC HD2 after I tried to flash it to Win7 stuck to the white screen with the HTC logo.
I need to revert it to the stock ROM, but couldn't find it.

Please if somebody can help me send me a message to my e-mail - [email protected]
The Following User Says Thank You to maznevh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maznevh Ad-Free

2nd July 2018, 04:06 PM |#852  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maznevh

Hello guys,
All direct links to the official ROM's take me to the 94.136.51.200 , which DOESN'T exist.

Please could someone give me the link to the official Leo ROM's. My HTC HD2 after I tried to flash it to Win7 stuck to the white screen with the HTC logo.
I need to revert it to the stock ROM, but couldn't find it.

Please if somebody can help me send me a message to my e-mail - [email protected]

Maybe the old links are abandoned by the owner of the server, but always i can find old model HTC phone's RUU from Androidruu.com, although it's more like an ad. But i wish i can help more HTC fans to refresh their HD2 and their youth and passion paid to HTC phones.
1st October 2018, 09:18 PM |#853  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ROM download
Hi,
is there any chance to download somewhere the ROM?

I did not find any working link.

Thanks
2nd October 2018, 08:01 PM |#854  
Minsk
Thanks Meter: 840

More
Well, guys not sure that it's the stuff you need but it's the last shipped official rom RUU_Leo_S_HTC_WWE_3.14.405.2_Radio_15.42.50.11U_2. 15.50.14_LEO_S_Ship.exe
The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewSh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndrewSh Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
1.66.482.1, leo stock rom (old & new), leo türkçe rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)