[ROM][2.3.7][DEODEXED][FAST]MiniCyanogenmod 7 For The Wildfire

298 posts
Thanks Meter: 484

Post Reply Email Thread
14th June 2016, 07:13 PM |#51  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can anyone reupload please? This is the second one I thing will be good. I am making cycling computer from my old wildfire.

19th June 2016, 12:59 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 369

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by japkooo

Can anyone reupload please? This is the second one I thing will be good. I am making cycling computer from my old wildfire.

Can't help you out with a link, but really interested to see how the Wildfire goes as a cycling computer, particularly gps accuracy.

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA-Developers mobile app
23rd June 2016, 11:00 AM |#53  
Flag Warsaw

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nchc

Can't help you out with a link, but really interested to see how the Wildfire goes as a cycling computer, particularly gps accuracy.

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA-Developers mobile app

nchc.
I stayed with a ROM i installed a year ago its CM7.2 or smth similar. I got problems with play store but since i dont need it is fine.
I tried endomodo but its not perfect and can crash from time to time and lack of functions
I found Locus - this app is amazing especially on newer phones with android 4+. But it is working pretty good with wildfire and almost all functions are working. I haven't made many tries but i made one to full discharge and it held battery (new one) for about 6hrs. I think i can somehow make it longer but we'll see.
If it comes to gps accuracy i think its fine for sport activities. On open area the accuracy came to 2-3m. Mostly it is 5-8m. But for traveling is super fine. If you are intrested I can write smth more after next tests

link for old locus http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=...lder_android&s[]=old&s[]=version#android_22x_and_23x
The Following User Says Thank You to japkooo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift japkooo Ad-Free
27th September 2016, 10:40 AM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
renew link, please
link is dead, renew it, please
28th October 2018, 08:31 PM |#55  
Flag Riga

More
Hello,
I found my old Wildfire and wanted to see if it can be used in 2018.
I tried few 4.x ROMs but any of them wasn't fast enough. Want to try this ROM, but the download links are not working. It would be awesome if creator (@akulgupta100) renew these links!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)