Thanks Meter: 0

By caferacerobsessed, Junior Member on 21st December 2012, 03:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th April 2017, 08:14 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caferacerobsessed

Hi there guys I'm just about to install Windows 7 onto a recently purchased Shift and all the links I was clicking on to get the original drivers for Vista had gone dead and even on HTC's website the links did not appear to be there. So after a bit of looking nothing came up so me being the impatient person I am I directly emailed HTC and asked them for em and they sent me a link to them. So if anyone has had trouble getting these drivers (its probably only me) here's the link HTC sent me for the drivers.

( www .htc.com/us/ support/ htc-shift-sprint/ software- updates ) (I'm new to the forum so they wont let me put a link into my tread so remember to remove the spaces out of the link.

If for some reason the link does not work send me a mail and I can give you the files myself.

Here's whats on the website.

HTC Shift Driver Updates_Intel Chipset Driver (2.0 MB)
HTC Shift Driver Updates_Intel VGA Driver (16.8 MB)
HTC Shift Driver Updates_Vista EC Driver (582 KB)
HTC Shift Driver Updates_Touch Screen Driver (2.5 MB)
HTC Shift Driver Updates_Synaptics Micro Pad Drive (5.3 MB)
HTC Shift Driver Updates_Realtek Audio Driver (42.5 MB)
HTC Shift Driver Updates_Vitakey AC5023 Fingerprint (46.1 MB)
HTC Shift Driver Updates_Extension Kit Driver (24.8 KB)
HTC Shift Driver Updates_Control Center (3.6 MB)
HTC Shift Driver Updates_Marvell WiFi driver (3.8 MB)

Also if this thread is in the wrong section of the forum I apologies.

All the best
caferacerobsessed

hello i have a htc shift and i need the drivers but i can´t download from the link can you send me the drivers please?
my email is [email protected]

30th April 2017, 08:09 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomamon26

hello i have a htc shift and i need the drivers but i can´t download from the link can you send me the drivers please?
my email is [email protected]

I have the files that you are looking for. I have sent you an email.
6th May 2017, 07:51 AM |#13  

More
HTC Shift
Hi.I have bought a HTC Shift/Clio/X9500 device with Win7 (32bit)Home Premium. It works whitout Wifi and Touch screen! Touch screen works when i switch to Mobile-side or what it calls? What should i do to get Wifi and Touch to work? I have downloaded all kind´s off drivers but nothing seems to work!
My email: [email protected]
7th May 2017, 10:41 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzjazz66

Hi.I have bought a HTC Shift/Clio/X9500 device with Win7 (32bit)Home Premium. It works whitout Wifi and Touch screen! Touch screen works when i switch to Mobile-side or what it calls? What should i do to get Wifi and Touch to work? I have downloaded all kind´s off drivers but nothing seems to work!
My email: [email protected]

Hello,
I've sent you a PM.
The first post of this Windows 10 related thread contains good advice for installing the drivers. (Sometimes they don't work the first time reattempts are necessary.):
https://forum.xda-developers.com/htc...nical-t2903521
Good luck and have fun!
31st October 2018, 03:39 AM |#15  

More
Hello, my HTC Shift shows me "reboot or insert a rebooting device". I have tried the power + del but no device displayed. I can't get any reboot device. What do I do?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)