Failed with Odin 3.09, worked with Odin 3.07
I don't know if this will help.
I needed to re-flash my SM-T310 with the Kitkat 4.4.2 Stock ROM. I found a page suggesting I used Odin 3.09 and the stock ROM pointed to from the Samsung site. I started the load, and saw the same problem, my Odin Log looked just like the one posted earlier. Out of sheer desperation, I started again using the version of Odin (3.07) I had previously used to load TWRP.
And it worked perfectly. Loaded the various components, rebooted, came up with the initial screen ... Phew !!
Maybe I just had some sort of nasty glitch, maybe Odin 3.07 is a bit less picky (!) I have no idea. All I know is it worked for me !!