By sonko2k, Junior Member on 20th September 2012, 05:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd September 2012, 05:08 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boscorama

For others who may have this problem in the future, how did you fix it?

First post

22nd September 2012, 07:59 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 242

More
How did you get the battery out?
23rd September 2012, 01:15 AM |#13  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandoxpolice

How did you get the battery out?

i took a thin box cutter blade and ran it around the edge of the screen while gently pushing out and pulling up... the screen easily separates from the back cover.... behind the screen is a white battery with small mutil colored wires...gently pull up the wires from the mainboard..... battery is now disconnected.... to put back just push those wires back down onto its connectors....

to completely remove there are screws running along the battery... and two ribbons...detach ribbons and unscrew battery
17th December 2012, 10:53 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
same problem
i have the same problem how do u use adb to install rom?
or what do u use to install rom,adb or odin? and what procedure do you do? please reply immediately..thanks
17th December 2012, 01:50 PM |#15  
Flag Semarang
Thanks Meter: 180

Donate to Me
More
See my signature
20th December 2012, 02:52 AM |#16  

More
This thread saved my ass. I too was stuck at the system.img.

Tried to restore using ADB but no joy. I was still able to access the download mode so kept trying ODIN.

It turned out to be my USB 3.0 ports on my laptop.

As soon as I used my USB 2.0 ports on my docking station ODIN worked fine!
The Following User Says Thank You to tchart For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tchart Ad-Free
23rd December 2012, 02:56 AM |#17  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gutomlagi

i have the same problem how do u use adb to install rom?
or what do u use to install rom,adb or odin? and what procedure do you do? please reply immediately..thanks

if odin hangs up halfway through the process, what u have to do is install stock recovery through odin.... then go in to recovery and format data...go back to odin and install clockwork recovery.... go back into recovery and mount system and mount data... next download a app called quick adb pusher on to pc select the rom u want to push... under destination type /data/media/ press send and install ur rom
2nd May 2016, 12:21 PM |#18  

More
Failed with Odin 3.09, worked with Odin 3.07
I don't know if this will help.

I needed to re-flash my SM-T310 with the Kitkat 4.4.2 Stock ROM. I found a page suggesting I used Odin 3.09 and the stock ROM pointed to from the Samsung site. I started the load, and saw the same problem, my Odin Log looked just like the one posted earlier. Out of sheer desperation, I started again using the version of Odin (3.07) I had previously used to load TWRP.

And it worked perfectly. Loaded the various components, rebooted, came up with the initial screen ... Phew !!

Maybe I just had some sort of nasty glitch, maybe Odin 3.07 is a bit less picky (!) I have no idea. All I know is it worked for me !!
2nd July 2018, 12:24 PM |#19  

More
I had this same problem - got stuck on system.img very near the end, stayed there for hours. Finally fixed it by attaching the usb cable to a different port *d'oh*
19th November 2018, 12:55 PM |#20  

More
same problem stuck in system.img
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonko2k

Hi im trying to return galaxy 8.9 tablet back to stock using odin, but it gets stuck at system.img.md5 and wont move...is there any way to fix.. tried switching usb ports and no luck...please need help

alrigh... alrigh... alriiiight got it to work after almost 5 days with out a tablet....which i really missed... I finally fixed the god damn issues with this stupid thing.....

with odin constantly hanging on system.img i had to work around it...
first got odin far enough into system.img to were cwm would work
second i adb into the tablet and pushed rom file into sdcard
third i installed rom and finally got my tablet back

yessss

also learned how to open tablet and pull the battery out....which i didn't need to do at all

i dont get it what you are talking about like cwm and adb without any logic my phone is bricked and i need your help my flash just stuck in system.img
did you have any idea then please give a reply
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)