FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Build.prop phone calls settings?

1,223 posts
Thanks Meter: 170

By lilajrestnom, Senior Member on 26th July 2012, 07:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I remember I seen someone post something about an app and also a way to manually change settings that have to do with phone calls from build.prop but I can't seem to remember where they were posted.... I think it was in one of the ROMs we have here but not sure which one. This was maybe id say a weekago?
I'm using cm7 now and wanna see if those settings are what I have or can I make my phone call quality, or whatever there for, better.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

27th July 2012, 01:44 AM |#2  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 256

More
There is a thread in general with build.prop tweaks

It links to another page that says what some of the tweaks are for, might have what you are looking for in one of these 2 places.
The Following User Says Thank You to DCRocks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DCRocks Ad-Free
27th July 2012, 06:21 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCRocks

There is a thread in general with build.prop tweaks

It links to another page that says what some of the tweaks are for, might have what you are looking for in one of these 2 places.

These aren't exactly what I was looking for but it does have some nice tweaks.
But the post I'm talking about was somewhere around our ROMs. Not sure which on exactly right now and I can't find it. Someone posted it and it was edits to build.prop and mostly dealing with phone calls, like sound quality and hiring the volume and stuff like that.

27th July 2012, 08:01 PM |#4  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 256

More
searching around, and found this, not sure it is what you are looking for, but I included the place I found it, and it might help your search

ro.ril.enable.amr.wideband=1 (better in call voice quality)

found HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to DCRocks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DCRocks Ad-Free
27th July 2012, 09:01 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCRocks

searching around, and found this, not sure it is what you are looking for, but I included the place I found it, and it might help your search

ro.ril.enable.amr.wideband=1 (better in call voice quality)

found HERE

Thank youuu=) not exactly what I was looking for but i found what I needed in that link. Thank youu for your help=)

20th November 2018, 06:16 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How to ad_block?
I need a code to ad_block
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)