[ROM][P905][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 | Android 7.1.2 Nougat 20180117

Search This thread

Snowey61

Dec 6, 2017
IP Tables

Hi,

I have just flashed the ROM and love it (thank you). I am though having difficulty getting a root based firewall working with the iptables (I am rooted with Magisk). I have tried afWall+, DroidWall, Root Firewall Pro and Avast. All of these seem to have a problem accessing the the "iptables rule update process". One even cited "iptables: No chain/target/match by that name" error. In looking around the web over the last couple of days the closest reason I can find for these errors is a lack of support for iptables in the kernal.

Can I please ask if I'm doing something wrong and what i should be doing or are these firewalls just not supported at the moment.

Thank you.

Hi folks,

I posed this question back in December and have become quite curious that no one else seems to have any issues. How is everyone ensuring the security of there data without firewalls? (Very curious to say the least)

khalitzy

Jun 15, 2014
Muharraq
Mic doesn't work in calls I guess?

So, everything works well so far, but the other end can't here me whenever I'm on a call (on facebook messenger for example), but recording audio works on apps like whatsapp.. so is there a fix for this? (I know I can plug earphones and it works on calls.. but is there another fix where I don't need an external mic plugged in :/?) thanks in advance..

disyoko

Jan 1, 2014
Another iteration of the ViennaLTE (SM-P905) build using 14.1 with latest (may) security patches (and no april fool nag) screen. Built from Valera's github repository, nothing changed nothing touched.
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Al2wwhD6lSlsnJoYJlDYuULU9EJ5Xw

wanted to build 15.1 for everyone to use as well, but getting stuck on getting radio to work. If anybody knows how to fix it - happy to build and share.
As usual - use at your own risk

I think build 15.1 originally had issues with the radio. Thanks for your work anyway.

xsatquest

Aug 10, 2012
Now built with May 2018 security patches.
As usual - use at your own risk.
Built purely from Valera1978 sources with no changes
Grab here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al2wwhD6lSlsnPspDNlALunEkGrhYQ

Thank you, just installed this.

Any word on why Valera1978 apparantly stopped all development on this and the oreo firmware as well in january ?

Was hoping to get Oreo on the P905, and it seemed that Valera1978 was the only one trying to do this, but he stopped while the oreo build was still pretty much at an alpha state, with multiple things not working.

autonar

Jul 2, 2018
First of all thanks to all who take the time and effort to help us.
I have the problem with the battery.
It just loads too long to get full battery. Over 24 hours. And the battery will also empty faster.

hAbI_rAbI

Feb 1, 2016
I'm having a similar experience but didn't suspect the last update to be the cause. Although charging slower is way more noticeable than the battery draining faster.

SAMS122

Jul 21, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
Is there any way to make Multi Window Manager 1.3.13 work on p905? It will start, the main window
opens, I can select the apps, go to save and it will reboot but then NO multiwindows. I fooled around
in the /system/csc/feature.xml file but still nothing.

hbc1971

Feb 14, 2018
Oreo is coming to a P905 near you soon

Thank you, just installed this.

Any word on why Valera1978 apparantly stopped all development on this and the oreo firmware as well in january ?

Was hoping to get Oreo on the P905, and it seemed that Valera1978 was the only one trying to do this, but he stopped while the oreo build was still pretty much at an alpha state, with multiple things not working.

It seems that Valera1978 has picked up the work on LineageOS 15 (Oreo) in another thread. Please head over there and see for yourself.

Reactions: squartascale
D

Deleted member 5801750

Finally root & ROM & Gapps nano on my P905, very nice.
don't know if magisk or supersu, i've enable root in settings developer options, it works
TWRP show 2 error after flash ROM, and one error when flash Gapps nano, probably because old twrp 2.8.7.0 ?
But after startup and update twrp with opentwrp app, and Gapps from openGapps app, I don't see any problem
(Why instructions say wipe all partitions ?, I wipe System and Data only. Before restart I wipe Dalvik Cashe and SD-card)

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts