By AdamOutler, Inactive Recognized Developer on 20th March 2011, 02:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd December 2014, 10:39 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecUpwN

Build your JTAG here.

Hi, mind if I ask you where exactly? Your link doesn't seem to link anywhere I'm afraid :/

9th January 2017, 01:33 PM |#72  
Flag JAJPUR,ODISHA,INDIA
Thanks Meter: 382

Donate to Me
More
Xperia s
Hey guys I found this thread today. I have a bricked Xperia s since 1 year. Is it possible to repair. I don't know more about things you discussed here. My device is bricked by erased emmc. Waiting for any response.
6th December 2018, 02:59 PM |#73  
Flag china
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by connexion2005

That looks awesome Adam! However, thanks to all the practice boards I have been sent, I'm so happy to announce I just debricked my first i897 Captivate using direct solder and JTAG! My skill is honing in and I think after a few more I will be able to say with confidence I have the skill to solder to this board without pulling pads. Before long I plan to have a total solution available to members who hard brick. I know of no other US places that can touch this PCB so it's exciting to see Adam and myself making progress on such a difficult PCB. I can't say thanks enough to the participants of my trial run program. I'd like to do a few more with no failure before I'm ready to take them on with pure confidence!

So did you succeed? Can you tell me the detailed method and procedure
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)