Search This thread

Hard_Rock83

Recognized Developer
Apr 21, 2015
Chennai
Lineage build 3 change logs :
--> updated to latest december security patch
--> memory and battery optimizations included
--> UPDATED ALL AUDIO DRIVERS OR BLOBS FROM LATEST MIUI 8.12.6(default audio is much more improved, even better than before)
--> MERGED LATEST CAF TAG LA.UM.7.6.r1-03700-89xx.0

** I tried to add all audio blobs for in call volume adjustment fixes but seems like its still not working and finally i am confirmed that its only kernel issue.

Download link :
Gdrive : https://drive.google.com/open?id=114qKUdVb3omeKbiBIjEovqZ6jjLJaRoT
AFH : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603870481

Hard_Rock83

Recognized Developer
Apr 21, 2015
Chennai
@Hard_Rock83 can u make the confuguration on APN same as pixel OS?
this rom can't connect to mobile data like pixel os did.. that's why i flashed again the pixel OS.
thanks

Hey I think I know whats causing this..can you try not turning on wifi while setting up android so that it will pickup your sim first and it will ask you whether to setup and activate ur sim data...it will take around few seconds to activate ur data by lineage itself..once its done then go back and activate wifi and setup through wifi...:p:p

Nocpes

Nov 25, 2018
ok, i'll wait for the new file.

anyway

your previous lineage os is not a tablet ui, can u do this on this rom too?
thanks
I got reset issue as well.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Hold on let me share correct lineage zip..I think I have made some mistake while sharing

Thanks you so much for your work.
I tried to flash your v2 and v3 but after flashing, it infinitely asked for factory reset and never gets stop. Even without magisk or gapps.

Do you have any ideas for this issue?
Note: I followed up your instruction very carefully.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Hard_Rock83

Recognized Developer
Apr 21, 2015
Chennai
I got reset issue as well.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Thanks you so much for your work.
I tried to flash your v2 and v3 but after flashing, it infinitely asked for factory reset and never gets stop. Even without magisk or gapps.

Do you have any ideas for this issue?
Note: I followed up your instruction very carefully.

Thanks,
What reset u talking abt?? Seems like u flashed some roms other than pie in between which supports encryption..r u talking abt that screen

HurtW

Jun 21, 2018
Android 9 watch video is blurred, I think the characters in the video are very jagged, the fonts in the video are also very jagged, and Android 8 is not that serious. Can this problem be solved?

Last edited:

Hard_Rock83

Recognized Developer
Apr 21, 2015
Chennai
Android 9 watched the video blurry, I think the characters and fonts in the video are very jagged, and Android 8 is not that serious. Can this problem be solved?
I can see u r posting in every group...but what exactly jagging since we are not facing any issues... Please update ur firmware and clean flash for ur jagging..

HurtW

Jun 21, 2018
I can see u r posting in every group...but what exactly jagging since we are not facing any issues... Please update ur firmware and clean flash for ur jagging..

I also use a Chinese software bilibili. I don't know if anyone else has this problem. Every time I brush my machine, I completely remove the brush.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

If I can add you Telegram, sent to you as a video, you can look down

team56th

Jan 22, 2012
Seoul
Hello, been heavily relying on your effort for the last 6 months. Thanks for giving the device the care and love it deserves.

I'd like to report a problem. A bit of an edge case but an issue regardless. Both Arrow and Lineage are subject to this, so most likely this affects all of your Treble Pie ROMs.

Any action related to directly connecting the phone and Windows 10 via Wifi - Using Your Phone Companion app, sending links on mobile Edge browser to desktop Edge, etc - will cause frequent and endless soft bootloop. It does not completely crash and reboot, but the phone goes dark and starts the launcher and everything from the beginning. Wifi and mobile signal all gets disconnected and starts again. All apps are closed and begin again.

I have done enough troubleshooting to figure out this is exactly the problem. I encountered this problem in ArrowOS, which seemed to get worse every day. Since like 2-3 days ago it's been doing that almost every minute. I tried to flash a new firmware, which seemed to solve the problem, but it returned after a while. At first, I thought it could be a hardware issue rather than the software one, but from what I've gathered from logcat, a file named "imsrcsd.cpp" kept causing the bootloop.

I formatted everything and went to LineageOS. Didn't even recovered any of the backup from Titanium Backup because I was afraid one of the apps was causing the problem. I installed apps one by one and to see what was causing the problem. Throughout the weekend, everything was okay - And then the moment I tried to use Your Phone Companion, it returned. I removed the app, but it still persisted. I reset all app permission as a last ditch effort (feared that Edge or Microsoft Launcher was still making contacts with the PC) - It solved the problem.

I know this is an edge case, and bringing the name of Microsoft may be a blasphemy here. But I think this significantly affects my use case so please check this problem if you can. Thank you.

Last edited:

rooternewbie

Nov 9, 2016
Magisk can't flash because in TWRP it said unable to mount /vendor, any fix to this?

I notice thick red borders flashing every after a screenshot. I notice it too when browsing the files. What is this and can I get rid of it?

Can I suggest improving the screenshot feature here? We have to long press the button and press again to take a screenshot that will happen a second later. It should be like in the stock rom where we can screenshot in one long press and even have the option to get a long screenshot.

Can the status bar icons closest to the edges be closer to the edges?

"Developer warning for package "com.spotify.music"
Failed to post notifications on channel "null"
See log for more details" pops up every time I download a song on Spotify. Play Store doesn't show the downloading progress notif but shows the updating/installing and updated/installed app notif.

Hard_Rock83

Recognized Developer
Apr 21, 2015
Chennai
Magisk can't flash because in TWRP it said unable to mount /vendor, any fix to this?

I notice thick red borders flashing every after a screenshot. I notice it too when browsing the files. What is this and can I get rid of it?

Can I suggest improving the screenshot feature here? We have to long press the button and press again to take a screenshot that will happen a second later. It should be like in the stock rom where we can screenshot in one long press and even have the option to get a long screenshot.

Can the status bar icons closest to the edges be closer to the edges?

See log for more details" pops up every time I download a song on Spotify. Play Store doesn't show the downloading progress notif but shows the updating/installing and updated/installed app notif.
I always repeated 100 times that use proper treble twrp to flash ROMs and magisk...use twrp from arrow thread...and clean flash ROM and gapps and magisk

And after you flash correct TWRP_mod and magisk zip don't forget that Magisk manager apk need to be install manually

rooternewbie

Nov 9, 2016
Last edited:

Nocpes

Nov 25, 2018
What reset u talking abt?? Seems like u flashed some roms other than pie in between which supports encryption..r u talking abt that screen

No Hardrock,
It is something like: "reading description failed.
Your data got corrupted, you have to do factory data reset, you will be able to get back your data from google account [resetbutton]"
I dont remember exactly the message. But I can flash arrowos or PE without any problem.

rooternewbie

Nov 9, 2016
No Hardrock,
Your data got corrupted, you have to do factory data reset, you will be able to get back your data from google account [resetbutton]"
I dont remember exactly the message. But I can flash arrowos or PE without any problem.
Wipe data in TWRP, in the Wipe part. It should ask you to type "yes" and will say the encryption will be lost. It worked for me.

Hard_Rock83

Recognized Developer
Apr 21, 2015
Chennai
No Hardrock,
Format data from twrp...(it will format storage too) and reboot to twrp again and then clean flash..it will work

beuntje

Nov 10, 2007
InCall volume is not ajustable during call
is there any hope of a fix for this ? as this issue also occurs in LIN 15.x

Top Liked Posts