Click image for larger version

Name:	EVOKiosk.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	474015  

27th December 2010, 09:21 AM |#22  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextohel

And what does all this crap have to do with the original question about the kiosk?

10 charac.
27th December 2010, 04:40 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
I havent seen one here... but I can pretty much always tell when im getting bored with a phone. When I start flashing and flashing and flashing trying to find a different look every other day I know its not going to be long before im ready to buy something else. I actually saved my upgrade with the evo and bought it cash so I could use it on whatever comes out next but I havent heard of anything. I rarely keep phones long. I've gone from winmo to android to iphone to android to another android all in about a 2 year timeframe.
27th December 2010, 06:38 PM |#24  
Flag Stafford, VA
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Award Tour

T-Mo is arguably as cheap plus it's HSPA+ is free.

T-Mobile may be as cheap as Sprint, but their coverage certainly isn't as good.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G.
27th December 2010, 08:41 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
If you don't like the evo, jump ship and quit crying about which carrier has better phone, coverage/phones. I love my evo and I had it since pre-order. With comparing it to other phones I noticed most phones are running 1000mhz processors and 500 ram. Also not many other phones that you mentioned have HDMI out & video chatting combined with an option to add a SD card, nor do they have 4G. T-mobiles 4g isnt expanded like sprints is. In terms of speed, T-Mobile might be faster, but that is because they have less customers. Also sprint is going to be upgrading its wimax networks so they are faster. So by the time these other carriers you are talking about even get the 4g coverage like sprint does, sprint will be way ahead of the game as far as speed/coverage goes. Plus to top everything off, I'd say the evo has one hell of a dev community with people willing to dontate decent ammounts of cash to get certain features ironed out.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
12th December 2018, 01:25 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Set Devices in Kiosk Mode
Setting Devices like smartphones or tablets in Kiosk Mode is easy using a web-based solution like MobiLock Pro.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)