Photo quality

Search This thread

DashDashCZ

Oct 19, 2014
Czech Republic
OnePlus 9 Pro
AHH crap. Yes I knew that. Forgot to edit the post to suit. I'm asking the same question of about 3 phones.

The question still stands. How does this phone do?

Well, it does pretty good when there is a lot of light (sunlight especially) and significantly worse in low light as the honor 10 doesn't have OIS. If you plan on taking photos mainly indoors in low light, go with the Mi 8 as the low light photos of it are quite better. Girlfriend has a Mi 8 so I can tell.

Reactions: horsetastic

horsetastic

Jun 6, 2011
Isle of Wight, UK
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Well, it does pretty good when there is a lot of light (sunlight especially) and significantly worse in low light as the honor 10 doesn't have OIS. If you plan on taking photos mainly indoors in low light, go with the Mi 8 as the low light photos of it are quite better. Girlfriend has a Mi 8 so I can tell.

Thanks...

My three backup choices for a new phone (if I can't get a deal on the p20 pro are the Mi 8, Honor 8X or Honor 10. Hopefully one of them will be good haha.

gioyocho

May 4, 2012
Camera is a mess. It takes cartoonish photos always. Any help? Worst. Looks like i watch animation. AI is same

Ah found reason myself. Changed display color from vivid to normal

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pro mode by night is OK but auto is crap.
    I will post more from the trip i had in Greece. I wanted to mention that P9 has better quality pictures especially with pro mode but again if you play around with honor 10 you will get nice pictures. Now all the pics i uploaded are auto mode and AI activated.
    Photos are mostly nicely detailed but tend to be overexposed, oversaturated and oversharpened (despite AI mode being off) especially when it's sunny out. Details are lost due to over-exposure. Photos in low-light unfortunately do not perform well (images are not so sharp and most details are lost). But for quick snapshots this phone should be suffice.
    Few of my photos. You can judge the quality and my photography skills ;)
    Few of my photos. You can judge the quality and my photography skills ;)

They look really nice :) thank you for sharing!