[CLOSED][ROM][9.0][IRcam][VoLTE] crDroid v5.10 [14.11.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pryggi

Aug 27, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F1
Does this mobile network type icon have a name? I managed to hide the vpn icon with the following command:
settings put secure icon_blacklist "vpn"

If anyone is interested in hiding system status bar icons that are not available under Settings - crDroid Settings - Status bar - Statusbar icons, here is the full list from
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/a...d824fde77467b4/core/res/res/values/config.xml

rotate
headset
data_saver
managed_profile
ime
sync_failing
sync_active
cast
hotspot
nfc
tty
speakerphone
zen
mute
volume
wifi
cdma_eri
data_connection
phone_evdo_signal
phone_signal
battery
alarm_clock
secure
clock
mobile
vpn
ethernet
airplane

Reactions: aladin6

gwolfu

Recognized Developer
Build 20181219 is ready

Changelog:
- updated kernel to Linux 4.9.146
- updated kernel compiler to Clang 8.0.6
- enabled face unlock by default
- enabled WiFi Aware (more on that here https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/connectivity/wifi-aware)
- added (missing) icons in expanded status bar
- fixed FC in settings with unlinked notifications
- fixed Magisk safetynet check
- improved signal strength stability
- smoothen heptic feedback
- improved performance
- some other small changes

With this update I would also like to welcome @Soubhik_sk83 as a co-maintainer to the crDroid for Pocophone F1
We will try to bring more and more features with stability in mind in future updates

Enjoy!

Last edited:

yukimaru2215

Apr 9, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A12
Build 20181219 is ready

Changelog:
- enabled WiFi Aware (more on that here https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/connectivity/wifi-aware)
- improved performance

With this update I would also like to welcome @Soubhik_sk83 as a co-maintainer to the crDroid for Pocophone F1
We will try to bring more and more features with stability in mind in future updates

Enjoy!

QS columns & raw added

aladin6

Mar 7, 2009
Redmi Note 10 Pro
New telegram group created for poco, join to get all updates..

Was waiting for this :)!

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Build 20181219 is ready

Changelog:
- added (missing) icons in expanded status bar
- fixed FC in settings with unlinked notifications
- fixed Magisk safetynet check
- improved signal strength stability
- smoothen heptic feedback
- improved performance

Enjoy!
It seems that it's a great update! Downloading... And welcome @Soubhik_sk83!

Soubhik_sk83

Oct 30, 2014
Bangalore
Is it stable version?

Can you cover the notch with black color?
Yes, the option is available under developers settings!

Dirty flash will be alright or have to clean flash?

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

What do you mean by this? We don't need to flash gapps for face unlock or is it something else? Can you explain :confused:
Dirty flash is fine to update from previous build. First time coming from other rom, need to clean flash.
We have a toggle in crdroid settings for auto face unlock - that option is enabled by default. You still need a gapps package to support the face unlock functionality.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tejjoshii

Maatje

Mar 1, 2007
Yes, the option is available under developers settings!

Dirty flash is fine to update from previous build. First time coming from other rom, need to clean flash.
We have a toggle in crdroid settings for auto face unlock - that option is enabled by default. You still need a gapps package to support the face unlock functionality.

Cheers!

Does dirty flash require a specific wipe in twrp, like cache or dalvik, or no wipe at all?

MYAbln

Aug 17, 2010
i have a problem with Android Auto. When i connect it to Android Auto on my Car - all functions works without Problems. But after i take my F1 from the Cable and Android Auto. Then Display from the f1 flickering on/off!! Anybody have a reason why the display is flickering after using Android Auto?

der_Kief

1. There are three or more notification icons showing in the status bar and it looks really odd because the third one is being partially cut due to the notch. It would be better if only two icons are shown and rest of them as a dot. :)

2. Icons on the right side of the notch (WiFi, Data, battery, etc) aren't aligned properly on the lockscreen.
is this fixed with new 19.12.2018 update ?

krilok

i have a problem with Android Auto. When i connect it to Android Auto on my Car - all functions works without Problems. But after i take my F1 from the Cable and Android Auto. Then Display from the f1 flickering on/off!! Anybody have a reason why the display is flickering after using Android Auto?

Same issue with me, and has been reported alread on the thread. Seems it's happening on several different custom Roms, and even on stock Miui... Unfortunately, no fix as of yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    Click for feature list

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:
    First time installation:
    • Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive
    • Flash recovery (TWRP) downloaded from above link and boot to recovery
    • Wipe system, data, cache and format data, then reboot to TWRP
    • Copy firmware, ROM base and Gapps to internal memory then flash them in TWRP in same order
    • Reboot and enjoy :)
    Update installation:
    • Boot to TWRP and make a backup
    • Flash firmware and reboot to TWRP (if there is new firmware available)
    • Wipe system and cache
    • Flash updated ROM base and Gapps (and Magisk after boot to system if you had this as root method)
    • Reboot and enjoy :)

Download:
    ROM https://crdroid.net/beryllium
    Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crdroidandroid/android_vendor_crDroidOTA/9.0/changelog_beryllium.txt
    Thermal mod addon: https://sourceforge.net/projects/crdroid/files/beryllium/5.x/addon/enforcing

Known isues:
    - Please tell me

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Poco Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram

If you like our work, consider a donation! gwolfu paypal

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] crDroid v5, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
    gwolfu, LOS team
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 10.3.7
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5.10

Created 2018-11-11
    Last Updated 2020-01-08

well I firstly build crDroid for me and if someone also likes my work, well use it and drop a comment/like
    those that know me by now, know that I listen to feedback
    Build 20190721 is live

Changelog:
    - Updated kernel to Linux 4.9.186
    - Updated kernel to latest Optimis Drunk
    - Added Aggressive Battery
    - Improved Gaming Mode
    - Fixed some issue with Music tile
    - Updated translations

Small note: Just trying to keep my builds on weekly updates even if I have work to do :)
    PS. hope someone appreciates it
    Build 20190901 is live

Changelog:
    - Added more fonts (Fira-Sans, Neoneon, Roboto-variants)
    - Added ability for Recorder to capture audio output
    - Added QS tile for recorder to initiate records faster
    - Added ability to change custom animation values with seekbar (developer options)
    - Some other fixes here and there
    - Updated translations
    New nightly build is live (01.08.2019 - check nightly folder)

OK so this is a big new update, so lets start with a nightly to make sure things are proper
    Since this build, thanks to LOS team especially, we are now running builds with included vendor.
    What does this mean?
    Well in short we can now have better control on stuff like display, wifi, GPS, etc, so more control for us developers to change stuff.
    You'll still be required to flash firmware file, however newer firmware files won't include vendor stuff anymore. crDroid.zip will get increased size, yet firmware will get decreased.
    Anyway, lets start..

In order to install and before anyone asks, dirty flash is possible (I've tested it myself) yet clean flash is recommended to keep things in order, you need to be sure you are running at least firmware 9.6.20, so if you are unsure, d/l from below link.
    Firmware file: https://bit.ly/2Kmenf5 (flash in TWRP first)
    If you just installed firmware, reboot to recovery (TWRP) again.
    Now, with firmware files in place, install updated crDroid zip (check nightly folder on main d/l link https://crdroid.net/beryllium) and gapps link.
    Reboot and profit :)

Let me know how things work out for you!

Changelog:
    - Initial release with vendor
    - Updated to latest Optimus Drunk kernel
    - Updated translations