[ROM] Stock Sense/Froyo v3.21.605.1 *Official* (Rooted, Odexed OR Deodexed) [9/30/10]

Search This thread

rmk40

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2010
This is a rooted ROM built off the official HTC Sense/Froyo v3.21.605.1 release (pulled from signed RUU). As of 9/30/2010, this build remains the most recent official release for the Droid Incredible from HTC/Verizon. If you are looking for a completely untouched ROM with only the changes necessary to sustain root access, this thread is for you.

ROM Details:

• Completely unmodified (odexed version) and sourced from RUU_Incredible_C_Froyo_VERIZON_WWE_3.21.605.1_Radio_2.15.00.07.28_2k4k_NV_1.50_PRL58006_release_143351_signed.exe.

• Includes all system components and full boot image.

• Rooted with Superuser 2.3.6.1.

• Absolutely nothing removed.

• Odexed (untouched) and deodexed (suitable for mods/themes) both available.

Installation:

1. You must be rooted, have nand unlocked and be running a 2.x radio. Follow dadicus' guide for details on how to perform these steps.

2. Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM, in case you change your mind or encounter issues.

3. Apply the zip via Clockwork Recovery. It has not been tested with any other recovery.

4. If you are coming from another completely stock ROM (i.e. Sense 2.1 or 2.2), you may not have to wipe data. I obviously recommend wiping data (since it will eliminate any possibly bad/stale configuration), but the update script will not do so automatically during installation. Use your best judgement to determine what works best for you.

Disclaimer

As with any modification (ROM, patch, etc), you run the risk of damaging your device. While unlikely, it is important to consider this possibility before proceeding. I take no responsibility for any such damage, data loss or otherwise.

Changelog

Version R2 Odexed, R3 Deodexed (9/30/2010):
  • Fixed boot.img ramdisk to set ro.secure=1 and persist.service.adb.enable=1.
  • Updated Superuser to 2.3.6.1.
  • Deodex fixes for Teeter and Camera app missing shutter audio.

Download

http://files.virtuousrom.com/stock/

Last edited:
Reactions: rgroenin

rmk40

Jun 13, 2010
Reserved for future use.

Last edited:

TNS201

Feb 11, 2010
This is just stock rooted??

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

ROM Details:

* Completely unmodified and sourced from RUU_Incredible_C_Froyo_VERIZON_WWE_3.21.605.1_Radi o_2.15.00.07.28_2k4k_NV_1.50_PRL58006_release_1433 51_signed.exe

* Includes all system components and full boot image.

* Rooted with Superuser 2.3.4.

* Nothing removed, nothing deodexed.

Reading helps....

This has to be the official OTA

I looked at this pic
http://www.androidcentral.com/sites.../684/2010/08/dincscreens2/droid-inc-pdf-1.png

The pic states 3.21.605.1 is the version they are pushing.

Last edited:

mobilehavoc

Mar 12, 2006
Downloading to my phone now. This is reversible to a previous nandroid update without issues right? Since it's just boot and system img? Both which are backed up by nandroid. I'm already running 2.15 radio.

rmk40

Jun 13, 2010
Downloading to my phone now. This is reversible to a previous nandroid update without issues right? Since it's just boot and system img? Both which are backed up by nandroid. I'm already running 2.15 radio.

Yes, no reason a restore wouldn't work just like any other rom.

mobilehavoc

Mar 12, 2006
Yes, no reason a restore wouldn't work just like any other rom.
Thanks!! :D

50% downloaded over Verizon 3G. Find it funny I'm downloading a leaked ROM over Verizon's network. :D

ARGGHHH!!!!! I HATE VERIZON RIGHT NOW.

Wife called so it switched to 1XRTT and stopped the data connection. Couldn't resume. There's 80MB down the tubes...starting over again.

ARGGHHH!!

Last edited:

s197

Jun 28, 2010
So here's the million dollar question, did they fix the charging/battery drain issues?

two_cents

Mar 23, 2009
is there any advantage of doing this the long way? via PB31IMG to update the Hboot to .92? I'm happy with the last leak at the moment but dont know how the hboot update will effect anything

corywf

May 3, 2010
Are you planning on releasing a deodexed version? If only I knew how to deodex...

hazard666

Jul 19, 2010
Ohio
To those who are running this:
What's the difference between this and the 8/1 leak? Other than the latter being deodexed.

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a rooted ROM built off the official HTC Sense/Froyo v3.21.605.1 release (pulled from signed RUU). As of 9/30/2010, this build remains the most recent official release for the Droid Incredible from HTC/Verizon. If you are looking for a completely untouched ROM with only the changes necessary to sustain root access, this thread is for you.

ROM Details:

• Completely unmodified (odexed version) and sourced from RUU_Incredible_C_Froyo_VERIZON_WWE_3.21.605.1_Radio_2.15.00.07.28_2k4k_NV_1.50_PRL58006_release_143351_signed.exe.

• Rooted with Superuser 2.3.6.1.

• Absolutely nothing removed.

• Odexed (untouched) and deodexed (suitable for mods/themes) both available.

Installation:

1. You must be rooted, have nand unlocked and be running a 2.x radio. Follow dadicus' guide for details on how to perform these steps.

2. Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM, in case you change your mind or encounter issues.

3. Apply the zip via Clockwork Recovery. It has not been tested with any other recovery.

4. If you are coming from another completely stock ROM (i.e. Sense 2.1 or 2.2), you may not have to wipe data. I obviously recommend wiping data (since it will eliminate any possibly bad/stale configuration), but the update script will not do so automatically during installation. Use your best judgement to determine what works best for you.

Disclaimer

As with any modification (ROM, patch, etc), you run the risk of damaging your device. While unlikely, it is important to consider this possibility before proceeding. I take no responsibility for any such damage, data loss or otherwise.

Changelog

Version R2 Odexed, R3 Deodexed (9/30/2010):
    • Fixed boot.img ramdisk to set ro.secure=1 and persist.service.adb.enable=1.
    • Updated Superuser to 2.3.6.1.
    • Deodex fixes for Teeter and Camera app missing shutter audio.

Download

http://files.virtuousrom.com/stock/
    This is a rooted ROM built off the official HTC Sense/Froyo v3.21.605.1 release (pulled from signed RUU), which is being rolled out by Verizon via OTA as the final build.

ROM Details:

• Rooted with Superuser 2.3.4.

• Nothing removed, odexed and deodexed+zipaligned versions both available here.

Installation:

Disclaimer

Download

Unmodified, Odexed Version (MD5: 5e9f6b4f9abaa06158c56db00005b571)
    Deodexed Version r2 (MD5: 1f22fd72aab4a9abb59b081f57fd51bf)

Additional ROMs Based on this Release

This section contains modified ROMs which (to my knowledge) are based directly off the versions provided here.

If you have created a ROM and would like it listed here, please send me a PM rather than discussing it in this thread (to avoid confusion).

Thank you for this!