Glass Shelf Clock, Sliders & Lockscreen for Manila 2.5

Search This thread

kingpin440

Jun 6, 2010
I'm always looking to see more of my backgrounds so I just started messing around with some glass shelves and it came out well so I made a theme of it:)

3 Clocks

PureGlassShelfClock MetalGlassShelfClock ChromeGlassShelfClock

GlassChromeSlider

GlassChromeShelfLockscreen-CHT Lockscreen

WMGlassLockscreen

IMPORTANT NOTES
-this theme was made using cfc UltraHQ compression because the glass shelves look awful with normal quality. UltraHQ requires your phone to be patched with cfc 0.50. (if anyone wants to try normal quality anyway I can make that up quick as well)
-a few icons in the slider were taken from old slider icons, everything else was made from scratch
-you may use my work in anything you like, just credit me please
-I attached glass shelf template .png files in shelftemplates.zip in case anyone wants to use them for quicklinks, etc.
-I may take requests if needed and comments and feedback are always welcome:cool:
-added no curtains.cab to this post in case anyone needs it

Installation
-Patch your phone with cfc 0.50; (if not already done) here's the link to instructions: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=2798454&postcount=6
-Install .cabs
-Restart Sense

-Enjoy!:D

-See post #4 for updated .cabs (compressed and some bugs fixed)

Attachments

• shelftemplates.zip
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,395
Last edited:

kingpin440

Jun 6, 2010
Sorry, didn't reserve any posts so remaining updates will go here. (post#4)

Updated:
-CFC compressed version of lockscreen and clocks (runs faster and smoother)
-New version of sliders that eliminates all remnants of your rom's sliders.(compressed as well)
-Windows Mobile 6.5 Lockscreen released (shelf must be placed in your lockscreen wallpaper though and shows up in start menu and start up-see screenshot in post #1)
-(for WM lockscreen only)shelf must be positioned correctly in your wallpaper, you can either do it yourself or upload here and I will. I attached the wallpaper from the screenshot in WMGlassLockscreen.zip
-Calendar bug on slider fixed

Attachments

• PureGlassShelfClock(Compressed).cab
    127 KB · Views: 529
  • ChromeGlassShelfClock(Compressed).cab
    91.8 KB · Views: 604
  • MetalGlassShelfClock(Compressed).cab
    96.8 KB · Views: 498
  • GlassChromeLockscreen(Compressed).cab
    23.3 KB · Views: 620
  • WMGlassLockscreen.zip
    53.1 KB · Views: 573
  • GlassChromeShelfSlider(Compressed).cab
    667.4 KB · Views: 663
Last edited:

seco10

Feb 27, 2009
This glass shelf looks great on the screen - thanks for your work and for sharing it!

Digi421

Jun 4, 2010
Bracknell
Great work, looks absolutely awesome. Thanks!

Edit: I didn't notice before, the icons in the slider are overwritten by the ones (I guess) from the ROM (VBN Clarity). Is there any way to remove the ROM icons and just display the ones from these cabs?
See attached screenshots for what I mean.

Attachments

• Screenshot1.jpg
    Screenshot1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

kingpin440

Jun 6, 2010
very nice but......
Does it work for hd mini?
Thanks.

Do you mean the hd mini lockscreen? No, it does not currently work on the hd mini lockscreen style. It's only for CHT lockscreen right now, but I may make it for the WM style as well if needed. The clock will work on any manila 2.5 device.

garmin2

Jul 13, 2008
Excellent work. Very Nice

Do you mean the hd mini lockscreen? No, it does not currently work on the hd mini lockscreen style. It's only for CHT lockscreen right now, but I may make it for the WM style as well if needed. The clock will work on any manila 2.5 device.

Thank you very much for your work. It´s look grate.
I apreciate the hd lockscreen style, because the CHT lockscreen don´t works in my rom. Thanks in advance and Congratulations!!!!

garmin2

Jul 13, 2008
Somebody can explain me who install CFC? I was reading the thread why I don´t understand who do it? I don´t speak english very well and the CFC thread is very tecnichal and i lost. Also CFC 0.5 i don´t found because is discontinued. I down 0.65 what´s i don´t what´s must to do.
The clock idem works for me but is a bit slow. I have a Topaz and manila 2018 with coockie.
Thanks in advance.

kingpin440

Jun 6, 2010
will it work on asus P525 with wm6.5?

It may work on wm6.5 depending on what version of manila you're running, this was originally made for manila 2.5 but if you're on manila 2.1 I think I still have the manila files from my old stock rom on 2.1 and I can make up the theme for you on that as well if needed, just leave a post to confirm what you're using.

Great work, looks absolutely awesome. Thanks!

Edit: I didn't notice before, the icons in the slider are overwritten by the ones (I guess) from the ROM (VBN Clarity). Is there any way to remove the ROM icons and just display the ones from these cabs?
See attached screenshots for what I mean.

I was afraid that was going to happen:eek: The problem is arising because I made this theme using a Dinik.Glass.EnergyROM in which the image used for the "active" tab was deleted by Dinik because it does not matter in transparent sliders, and I couldn't find all those blank images:D I'll look up some manila 2.5 files to find the active tab files tonight and I should have the patched slider done by tomorrow.

EDIT:Sliders are now updated and this problem should not occur

Kingpen,
Where can I find that wallpaper?

Here you go. Just save the image as .jpg

Thank you very much for your work. It´s look grate.
I apreciate the hd lockscreen style, because the CHT lockscreen don´t works in my rom. Thanks in advance and Congratulations!!!!

Do you mean the Windows Mobile Lockscreen where you slide across? The HD mini lockscreen only slides down and doesn't really work for slide across style slider. I'd be happy to make it for the WM Lockscreen if you like.

Last edited: