How to enable usb debugging mode when phone is bricked

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Shahid Niazi, Junior Member on 10th June 2014, 10:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th March 2018, 05:15 AM |#41  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxxer1

I just read through it, it was ALOT to take in. Pretty incredible, high level stuff - above my head. From what a garnered, they were unable to unbrick. But someone had suggested using a Qualcomm utility of some sort to flash the appropriate ADB driver on their device, but I wasn't able to comprehend exactly what they were suggesting. Any ideas about Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver or where I can learn more about it?

They were probably talking about using the QPST or QFIL programs.

I'm not very familiar with the process but I know it is used on many different Qualcomm devices. The methods should work for you, the problem is finding the correct files to use, I don't know which files you need or how to go about finding it.

I suggest you research how to use QPST or QFIL and what kinds of files they require, get familiar with how it works, then try finding those types of files for your device based on your model number and the firmware you were running.

Have you seen this?

https://www.droidsavvy.com/unbrick-qualcomm-mobiles/

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
19th June 2018, 08:20 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidriven

Have you modified something on your device recently? If so, what did you modify?

If you have TWRP, boot into TWRP then wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache.

If you have stock recovery, boot to recovery and wipe only the cache partition.

this helped! thx
7th January 2019, 12:54 AM |#43  

More
Hi, i'm using HTC ONE A9 but i can't access my usb debugging because my phone is stuck boot logo and it is reboot repeatedlly and in my download mode bootloader is locked and the S on ........ what can i do?
9th October 2019, 07:37 PM |#44  

More
¡Hola amigos!

Mí problema es similar les explico, samsung envío una nueva actualización a mi teléfono por lo cual actualize de inmediato, en el transcurso se agota la batería y el teléfono queda a medias. Cuando lo enciendo se queda en el logotipo de SAMSUNG, a mí pareser para solucionar el problema debía flashear el teléfono por lo cual lo hice. Ya flasheado me manda a (RECOVERY) con este error:

#fail to open recovery_cause(No such file or directory)#

#Reboot Recovery Cause is [UNKNOWN]#
No Support SINGLE-SKU

Intenté flasheo de custom (RECOVERY) pero necesito depuracion USB, en todas las posibles soluciones se necesita depuración USB.

¿CÓMO ACTIVO LA DEPURACIÓN DESDE FUERA? 🤔

Mi teléfono es el GALAXY S7 EDGE (SM-G935F)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)