Download links for all OTA/boot files for Sirocco (TA-1005)

Search This thread

marccoppers

Feb 7, 2014
I managed to force the Pie update with a factory reset, no sim, use of VPN for India and setting to GMT+5 timezone.

Will post the OTA here once it's downloaded.

Hahaha, that is some ingenuity right there! Love this kind of stuff!

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Can someone post a walkthrough how to install the pie update with a locked bootloader?

Audioboxer

Aug 24, 2010
Hahaha, that is some ingenuity right there! Love this kind of stuff!

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Can someone post a walkthrough how to install the pie update with a locked bootloader?

I've tried to rename this so that it should automatically pick it up if you put it on the root of your sdcard (internal storage) and reboot the phone.

Try it for me

https://mega.nz/#!fYUAgQJY!p6kO-B-IFwz0NhDv4ZlrDCQYKQGakH3fy9GbfG_kmDM

If it works I'll update OP. If it doesn't automatically pick it up we can sideload it, but it should be named correctly.

marccoppers

Feb 7, 2014

Audioboxer

Aug 24, 2010
This can't damage my phone right?

No, it's the official OTA. It's untouched and encrypted.

Because my bootloader is unlocked I can access my system data partition and pull OTA off my phone. It's called update.zip by default, so we try to rename it to what a Nokia phone will pickup itself when stored on root of SD card.

Otherwise we can just sideload the .zip file through recovery no matter what its called. That takes a few more steps though so I'm trying to get the naming correct to make it easier for everyone.

Last edited:

marccoppers

Feb 7, 2014
No, it's the official OTA.

Because my bootloader is unlocked I can access my system data partition and pull OTA off my phone. It's called update.zip by default, so we try to rename it to what a Nokia phone will pickup itself when stored on root of SD card.

Otherwise we can just sideload the .zip file through recovery no matter what its called. That takes a few more steps though so I'm trying to get the naming correct to make it easier for everyone.

Oke, downloading right now.

Audioboxer

Aug 24, 2010
Oke, downloading right now.

Thanks, if it works for you I'll start posting link out to reddit/community forums.

edit: Noticed a small typo already. File should be named A1N-4120-0-00WW-B03-310N-0-00WW-B01-update.zip. Fixed name on Megalink, just rename it yourself once downloaded and before moving onto sdcard.

Last edited:

marccoppers

Feb 7, 2014
Thanks, if it works for you I'll start posting link out to reddit/community forums.

edit: Noticed a small typo already. File should be named A1N-4120-0-00WW-B03-310N-0-00WW-B01-update.zip. Fixed name on Megalink, just rename it yourself once downloaded and before moving onto sdcard.

It's installing witout fixing the typo.

Top Liked Posts