328 posts
Thanks Meter: 589

By owl74, Senior Member on 26th November 2012, 05:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th October 2018, 09:42 PM |#1231  
Flag Wentworth-Nord
Thanks Meter: 202

More
Hey guys, it may be a bit off topic but has anyone found a way to flash downgrade the WHOLE ROM (not just the modem) on Note 2s that came with KitKat (4.4.2 I believe)? I can't seem to find any Note 2s for sale still running Jellybean and I already bought one with 4.4.2 not knowing I couldn't downgrade it
14th January 2019, 10:50 AM |#1232  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Hi Everyone,

I have a n7105 locked to EE running a custom Rom, is there anyway to get this unlocked? I've done some research and it seems to best route is to downgrade to 4.x and then use a 4.1.1 modem if the full 4.1.1 firmware cannot be downloaded. The problem is every time I find the correct rom or a link to the modem the links are just broke. Sammobile doesn't go back to 4.1.1 so I'm a little stuck.

Thanks!
14th January 2019, 12:20 PM |#1233  
Flag Aberystwyth
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsweet1991

Hi Everyone,

I have a n7105 locked to EE running a custom Rom, is there anyway to get this unlocked? I've done some research and it seems to best route is to downgrade to 4.x and then use a 4.1.1 modem if the full 4.1.1 firmware cannot be downloaded. The problem is every time I find the correct rom or a link to the modem the links are just broke. Sammobile doesn't go back to 4.1.1 so I'm a little stuck.

Thanks!

Seven years ago this thread started. I doubt there's any links still working
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)