FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [4.4.4] [220MB] [CM11] [Sept18] CyanogenMod 11

151 posts
Thanks Meter: 302
 
By parkedraccoon, Senior Member on 17th December 2013, 07:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th September 2015, 12:23 AM |#191  
ponces's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Does anyone have the last update zip file? The download link is not working...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
 
 
24th September 2015, 01:07 AM |#192  
parkedraccoon's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 302
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponces

Does anyone have the last update zip file? The download link is not working...

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Sorry about that, I had reorganized my Drive and forgot to update the links. Link is updated now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkedraccoon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift parkedraccoon Ad-Free
14th November 2015, 11:03 PM |#193  
Senior Member
Flag Pewaukee
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Does this have the FM Radio app from the older CM versions? If not, any recommendation on how to add it?

Thx
4th January 2018, 06:19 PM |#194  
Senior Member
Flag Ariana
Thanks Meter: 83
 
Donate to Me
More
when I try to flash with CWM I get can't open file /sdcard/cm11-....-passion.zip (bad)
HELP PLS
26th April 2018, 10:58 AM |#195  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkedraccoon

Well folks, as promised...

New update!

  • cm source updated - 4.4.4 and other updates
  • native USB tethering fixed
  • bionic optimizations - switched to scorpion
  • CM seems to have changed how they detect Google services in setup, so account login will not work in setup wizard. Just enter play store once you do setup and it will work fine.

Link is in first post, as always. Later on I'll get some updated stuff for ART. I'm expecting a new mobo for my laptop so there may be some delay while I deal with that.

hello
does usb tethering work on this firmware?
I try turn it ON - but this options is disabled (usb not connected)
then I installed wired_tether_1_4.apk - start it but nothing happen.
(smartphone is charged - LED is green)
windows show - unidentified device
but when I tethering Redmi 3s - I see "windows mobile-based internet sharing device" in device manager

downgrade to CM7 - when I enable the Usb tethering - it will diactivated and stay disabled
27th April 2018, 06:17 AM |#196  
parkedraccoon's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 302
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjey.k

hello
does usb tethering work on this firmware?
I try turn it ON - but this options is disabled (usb not connected)
then I installed wired_tether_1_4.apk - start it but nothing happen.
(smartphone is charged - LED is green)
windows show - unidentified device
but when I tethering Redmi 3s - I see "windows mobile-based internet sharing device" in device manager

downgrade to CM7 - when I enable the Usb tethering - it will diactivated and stay disabled

Haven't tried this out in forever, but I seem to remember it working, it should work with the Android system option instead of the apk now. If you see a device show up on your computer when you enable it, you may need to download the driver. If your only connection option is through your phone, bluetooth tethering should work to get the driver going (though it will be slower) and then you can move from there.
2nd May 2018, 09:18 AM |#197  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkedraccoon

Haven't tried this out in forever, but I seem to remember it working, it should work with the Android system option instead of the apk now. If you see a device show up on your computer when you enable it, you may need to download the driver. If your only connection option is through your phone, bluetooth tethering should work to get the driver going (though it will be slower) and then you can move from there.

Thank you for your reply. It seems a hardware problem.
20th January 2019, 03:44 PM |#198  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
me it tells me error some symlink failed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes