FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.1+/Win/RPi][v2.4.1] SoundSeeder - Synced Music Playback (Jan 21st)

228 posts
Thanks Meter: 229

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from jekatt: SoundSeeder V2.4.1 released. Improved performance, bugfixes and new localizations
31st December 2018, 01:57 PM |#421  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 386

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jekatt

Hello XDA community.
I'm looking for help in translating soundseeder.

Are you interessted in creating a new or improving an existing localization? Or do you know community members who can assist me?
Please leave a post, send a PM or mail me to [email protected] if you like to help.
Every supporter will get free Google Play promo codes for the full version of soundseeder!

Greets
Jens

Count me in for Spanish (LatAm) translations.

31st December 2018, 05:46 PM |#422  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA!
Thanks Meter: 7,008

More
Quote:

I'm looking for help in translating soundseeder. ...

Jens, replied here.
1st January 2019, 03:41 PM |#423  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dortmund

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_M_V_S

Count me in for Spanish (LatAm) translations.

Many thanks for your support!
Soundseeder has an outdated translation into spanish with many missing strings.

You can check my translation tool here:
https://soundseeder.com/localize/
Let me know if you have any questions!

Are there many differences between Spanish spoken in spain and argentina?
Should we add a specific localization?
1st January 2019, 06:09 PM |#424  
Flag Buenos Aires

More
Quote:

Great. I'll take a look ASAP (not at home right now).
There are subtle differences, but nothing that you wouldn't understand what it means (just that you would say it differently). If someone from Spain jumps in, I would suggest to add the specific localization.
1st January 2019, 10:48 PM |#425  
Flag Buenos Aires

More
Quote:

Quote:

Great. I'll take a look ASAP (not at home right now).
There are subtle differences, but nothing that you wouldn't understand what it means (just that you would say it differently). If someone from Spain jumps in, I would suggest to add the specific localization.

@jekatt Spanish (LatAm) translation done. I've seen some <![CDATA[]]> enclosed HTML strings and thus treated it like building a website. Thus I have encoded accentuated letters. Also I took the liberty to format (to what I think should be) proper HTML (ie instead of explicitly write 1. / 2. / 3. etc, used Ordered List tag <ol>, which does the numbering automatically). If any of these changes are not suitable, please let me know and I'll make the appropiate changes.
The Following User Says Thank You to J_M_V_S For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift J_M_V_S Ad-Free
2nd January 2019, 01:23 PM |#426  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dortmund

More
Quote:

@jekatt Spanish (LatAm) translation done. I've seen some <![CDATA[]]> enclosed HTML strings and thus treated it like building a website. Thus I have encoded accentuated letters. Also I took the liberty to format (to what I think should be) proper HTML (ie instead of explicitly write 1. / 2. / 3. etc, used Ordered List tag <ol>, which does the numbering automatically). If any of these changes are not suitable, please let me know and I'll make the appropiate changes.

Thank you very much for your support! You did an awesome job.
I tested the html format, unfortunately the WebView of android does not render the orderer list correctly. Its simply displayed as unorderer list with bullets. I changed it back to manual list.
I'll send you a PM with your promo code and a link to a test built.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekatt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jekatt Ad-Free
2nd January 2019, 02:40 PM |#427  
Flag Buenos Aires

More
Quote:

Thank you very much for your support! You did an awesome job.
I tested the html format, unfortunately the WebView of android does not render the orderer list correctly. Its simply displayed as unorderer list with bullets. I changed it back to manual list.
I'll send you a PM with your promo code and a link to a test built.

Thanks for the promo code. Already installed. I've corrected a few misspellings I saw whilst looking through the app and updated strings.xml.

Keep up the good work!
The Following User Says Thank You to J_M_V_S For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift J_M_V_S Ad-Free
21st January 2019, 11:29 PM |#428  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dortmund

More
SoundSeeder v2.4.1
Here is the next update for the SoundSeeder Music Player: Version 2.4.1

This release heavily improves the app performance in speaker mode and removes several annoying bugs.
And thanks to the awesome support of the XDA community, soundseeder is now available in 16 languages!
- Russian by @gaich
- Hindi by @TheImpulson
- Spanish by @J_M_V_S
- Croatian by @dugi9991
- Czech by @novas78
- Persian by pouriya
- Chinese by bshu
- Italian by Enrico
- Polish by skaram
- Hungarian by Zityi
- Indonesian by Ben
- Slovak by Matus
- German, with support by @Oswald Boelcke
- English
And not yet completed:
- Turkish
- French
- Portugese

Thank you very much to all of you, espacially the translation team at https://forum.xda-developers.com/mar...s/localization

If anybody else is interested in translating SoundSeeder, please let me know! I will send you free upgrade codes for the premium version for your support!

Greets,
Jens
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jekatt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jekatt Ad-Free
22nd January 2019, 02:12 PM |#429  

More
@jekatt - Jens, for your information. Today, I upgraded to SoundSedder v2.4.1, and after a long time I made AdAway (currently v4.1.0-2ba17108) to search for adware. AdAway (or on Github) reported SoundSedder (please refer to attached screenshots), which from my perspective is a clear false positive.
You might want to consider to approach @PerfectSlayer (who's taken the development over from @mrRobinson by my information) to get this fixed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190122-121238.png
Views:	42
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	4691583   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190122-121527.png
Views:	42
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	4691584  
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
23rd January 2019, 08:45 AM |#430  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dortmund

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

@jekatt - Jens, for your information. Today, I upgraded to SoundSedder v2.4.1, and after a long time I made AdAway (currently v4.1.0-2ba17108) to search for adware. AdAway (or on Github) reported SoundSedder (please refer to attached screenshots), which from my perspective is a clear false positive.
You might want to consider to approach @PerfectSlayer (who's taken the development over from @mrRobinson by my information) to get this fixed.

Thanks for the info, I'll check this.
As far as I understand your screenshot, it only means that Adaway is not able to block the ads, that are shown by soundseeder. It does not say that there is any malware or something similar is included.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekatt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jekatt Ad-Free
23rd January 2019, 09:12 AM |#431  

More
Quote:

Thanks for the info, I'll check this.
As far as I understand your screenshot, it only means that Adaway is not able to block the ads, that are shown by soundseeder. It does not say that there is any malware or something similar is included.

That's my understanding, too. However, what could it mean to the quite "normal" user who usually takes e.g. every report of his (b.t.w. unnecessary) virus scan app for granted? If an app appears here it might be something evil; it undermines reputation of an excellent application and its definitely trustworthy developer.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
group play, music player, share, stream, wireless speaker

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)