FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] MoKee OpenSource For Atrix 4 BY Martincz(2013/09/30))

85 posts
Thanks Meter: 212

By ZangMo, Member on 27th June 2013, 03:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th March 2014, 05:53 AM |#171  
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 144

More
My love for this particular rom never gets old, even though Atrix is side-table device for me. Here is my two cents of the Mokee port off epinter's 11th Dec build.

Panel and display problems should be fixed. Mobile hotspot? I don't use data so any testers?

Kernel is from 11th Dec build. Changelog stays same as epinter's CM10.1 latest build @ linuxmobile.org/atrix/cm10-1

I have added some stuff I felt most comfortable with. You can make changes as you like. Adaway is supplied with this rom so just download ad-block lists by yourself and you're all set away from 99% of adware thingis.

Download:
http://bayfiles.net/file/19hbx/Bgc70...L_08262013.zip

P.S: Pay no attention to build prop 'cause I overwritten that as-is from Martincz's version. This rom contains the stuff latest till epinter's 11th Dec build. I am testing it out myself but would be glad if someone does to the fullest.

I don't recommend it as a daily rom, test it at your own risk and I wont be held responsible for any kind of damage happens to your phone in result of installing this specific port.

In case you appear to have problems, Just flash with alternate panel settings 08262013 kernel from linuxmobile.org/atrix/cm10-1 (Though it shouldn't imho as I was facing same screen tearing issue due to my tegrapart).
The Following User Says Thank You to dark_prince For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dark_prince Ad-Free

27th November 2014, 12:40 PM |#172  
Flag Ljubljana
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Gapps link isn't working !
can i get a new download ink ?
27th November 2014, 01:39 PM |#173  
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidra

Gapps link isn't working !
can i get a new download ink ?

Use any CM10.1 compatible Gapps

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app
22nd January 2019, 06:32 PM |#174  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Anyone able to upload these ROM files to an english site like dropbox or google drive? I'd like to use this ROM. I still use the Atrix 4g as my daily phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)