FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

New Netflix app version 3

5,969 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,826

By buhohitr, Senior Member on 17th October 2013, 07:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
If you're using Netflix, there's a new version which soon will be in playstore, but if you like to try out now, you can download it here http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23159073880937064
The version 3 is really fast and smooth. It also has a new feature which is a slide out bar menu (from the left). Give it a try and enjoy!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to buhohitr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift buhohitr Ad-Free

18th October 2013, 01:28 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr

If you're using Netflix, there's a new version which soon will be in playstore, but if you like to try out now, you can download it here http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23159073880937064
The version 3 is really fast and smooth. It also has a new feature which is a slide out bar menu (from the left). Give it a try and enjoy!

Do you know if they implemented full HD playback for a device other than the new Nexus?
18th October 2013, 06:40 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,826

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsured

Do you know if they implemented full HD playback for a device other than the new Nexus?

Netflix should able to stream @1080P, but your device or OS needs to support it. I believe Android 4.3 with Nexus devices will truly support 1080p Netflix streaming.
22nd January 2019, 11:24 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Got this to work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr

If you're using Netflix, there's a new version which soon will be in playstore, but if you like to try out now, you can download it here

I was able to get the following to work on my TF700T to get Netflix working again! Went to the Netflix support site and found that the instructions they provide for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 worked very well to download the APK. Go to the help site search for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 instructions, follow them and hoping it worked for you as well as it worked for me!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)