INDEX WITH ALL ASUS ORIGINAL TOOLS TF700 - Firmwares - Kernels - Guides

Search This thread

bsammon

Dec 21, 2012
You said before you want a kexec-enabled 9.4.5.26 kernel - AFAIK nobody managed to get kexec working without the kexec-hardboot patch, and for that you need to compile the kernel yourself.

No, I said I wanted to load a 9.4.5.26 kernel with kexec. As I understand it, the kernel that you load with kexec (the "new" kernel) does not need to be kexec-enabled, right?
I thought only the kernel that I run kexec under (the "old" kernel) needs to be kexec-enabled.

_that

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 2, 2012
No, I said I wanted to load a 9.4.5.26 kernel with kexec. As I understand it, the kernel that you load with kexec (the "new" kernel) does not need to be kexec-enabled, right?
I thought only the kernel that I run kexec under (the "old" kernel) needs to be kexec-enabled.

There is a big and a small kexec patch. The kernel to be loaded needs at least the small patch. That's what I remember at least. :)

bsammon

Dec 21, 2012
There is a big and a small kexec patch. The kernel to be loaded needs at least the small patch. That's what I remember at least. :)

Hmm... research outside of XDA suggests that the kernel to be loaded doesn't even need to be Linux (on intel processors at least, where non-linux stuff exists)

I guess I should just try it and report back.

zeddock

Jul 8, 2007
Is it just me or is this thread completely emptied?

Please ignore this post. Xdm acting funny on my hacked Note phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

sovereignty2

Jan 27, 2014
Stock 10.6.1.14.10

Does anyone still have the stock build 10.6.1.14.8? After searching around I haven't found a good live link.

TIY!

Sovereignty

Last edited:

xebozone

Jun 14, 2009
Sorry to revive an old thread, but the firmware links are dead on the first page.
I need the 9.4.5.30 WW firmware for TF700T, however, I cannot find it online anywhere.
Does anyone have a copy of it?

Edit: Never mind, found a copy by googling:
"WW_epad_user_9_4_5_30_20120907_UpdateLauncher.zip"

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts