FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Who wants to see this happen?

I want to help.

62 Vote(s)
43.66%
I want to support.

76 Vote(s)
53.52%
I don't really care at this point.

15 Vote(s)
10.56%
I'm fine with my HD2 as is.

28 Vote(s)
19.72%

[Hardware] HTC HD2: Project Evolution

202 posts
Thanks Meter: 310

Post Reply Email Thread
7th February 2014, 02:55 PM |#111  
Flag S****horpe
Thanks Meter: 197

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by isaiah12345

Once again I apologize for the delay. I never said this project would be easy and I appreciate everyone's patience. Everything is not dead, actually I'm almost done. I am just in need of a way to transfer the electrical currents from the back of the phone to the front for the speakers. I have already tested the one x speakers in the hd2 and they are indeed functional. Also, I'm having difficulty finding a battery that can fit in the relatively thin new housing. Also, the design has changed slightly, due to some difficulties with the aforementioned battery. New pics within the week. Thank you all for waiting. Also, I'm open to some suggestions for batteries that would fit. Maybe the one s, that would be a lot of work though. hehe

Pics?

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

30th October 2014, 11:11 AM |#112  
Quote:

Once again I apologize for the delay. I never said this project would be easy and I appreciate everyone's patience. Everything is not dead, actually I'm almost done. I am just in need of a way to transfer the electrical currents from the back of the phone to the front for the speakers. I have already tested the one x speakers in the hd2 and they are indeed functional. Also, I'm having difficulty finding a battery that can fit in the relatively thin new housing. Also, the design has changed slightly, due to some difficulties with the aforementioned battery. New pics within the week. Thank you all for waiting. Also, I'm open to some suggestions for batteries that would fit. Maybe the one s, that would be a lot of work though. hehe

A last update for closing or finishing please? I wait since a year for that.
2nd March 2015, 05:38 AM |#113  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 159

Donate to Me
More
So finally project is dead
im still holding on to my hd2
2nd March 2015, 07:38 AM |#114  
Flag colombo
Thanks Meter: 45

More
No reply from OP for one & half years. I moved forward long time back. Anyway. ..It would be nice if the OP can declare it is closed.
26th January 2019, 05:31 AM |#115  
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Quote:

I'm sorry for the long delay but I'm quite busy with my AP exams. As soon as I have some spare time I will work on it. Please be patient and thanks for your interest

Did u manage to finish this project?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)