Vallejo California
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Anyone know how to get into the Alcatel one touch fierce 2 bootloader

Sent from my 7040N using XDA Free mobile app

14th February 2016, 02:38 PM |#272  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, I want to flash my os to cyanogenmod but the thing is that my device is unsupported. Am using tecno P5S. If it'll be of help my custom build version is P5S_UP08_20140614_MP. Thanks, Arnold
5th April 2016, 01:35 PM |#273  

More
Issues On Adb Flashing Boot
Hey Guys.
I have a big problem and i need your help !!

i have an tablet Vestel VP10, a few days ago, i tried to flash 4.1.1. official rom on adb but when everything is done, tablet stuck into boot, so now tablet not booting and there is no recovery mode combinations (volume+ -- power .....etc...)
when i connect to pc and open cmd (in sdk you already know that way) i'm writing adb devices and it shows me 123456789abcdef device. i also tried

fastboot erase system
fastboot erase boot
etc... it is only answering me "" error : closed""

so how can i repair boot ?
and how can i flash the system files on adb in that situation ?
i'm screwed... waiting your help..
6th April 2016, 11:05 AM |#274  
Flag Sooke, BC
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr_konx

Hey Guys.
I have a big problem and i need your help !!

i have an tablet Vestel VP10, a few days ago, i tried to flash 4.1.1. official rom on adb but when everything is done, tablet stuck into boot, so now tablet not booting and there is no recovery mode combinations (volume+ -- power .....etc...)
when i connect to pc and open cmd (in sdk you already know that way) i'm writing adb devices and it shows me 123456789abcdef device. i also tried

fastboot erase system
fastboot erase boot
etc... it is only answering me "" error : closed""

so how can i repair boot ?
and how can i flash the system files on adb in that situation ?
i'm screwed... waiting your help..

@tr_konx. Hey, keep searching, there's an answer out there somewhere. Google, YouTube, XDA...
I'm pretty noob myself, but I just recovered from a similar situation. Trying to flash a Recovery and root my phone, I ended up erasing all system files, and bricked it in Bootloader Mode. I was getting similar error messages. "Blocked" and "Bootloader Closed" and "Stuck in Fastboot Mode".
I followed an Unbricking Method I found here on XDA and YouTube. What finally worked was flashing a new recovery.img (using "mfastboot flash recovery recovery.img") It was suggested I use MFast instead of fastboot. I then flashed a new device specific stock ROM. Both files I hunted down off the internet eventually.
You may have to use ADB to push the images onto your device. Hunt that Unbricking Method down because it has very step by step detailed instructions. I had to launch MINIMAL ADB/ FASTBOOT from within the "firmware" folder of the zip file.
Just keep searching for your device specific zip files and Unbrick Method instructions. Plug in the proper commands, eg.
"mfastboot flash recovery recovery.img" And
"mfastboot reboot"
Good luck to you!

Sent from my XT1527 using XDA-Developers mobile app
10th April 2016, 05:35 AM |#275  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viditbhargava

Hi,

I recently upgraded to Windows 8.1.
It does not recognize the fastboot mode in my Nexus One.

When the phone is connected in fastboot mode (bootloader), Windows gives the prompt 'The last USB device you connected to your computer malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it.'

Is there a problem with my phone?
What can be done to rectify this?
What fastboot drivers would be required to be installed?

Thanks in advance.

Having the same problem. Windows sees the device when it's booted up normally but not in the bootloader.
19th November 2016, 05:46 PM |#276  
Thanks Meter: 589

More
Hello.

Can I flash example supersu.zip (super user ) for root via fastboot commands to stock rom? and use example boot partition?
fastboot flash boot supersu.zip ?

[EDIT]
no works....
12th October 2017, 10:15 PM |#277  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
hi.. i have a strange situation: in my htc suddenly the bootloader menu screen has disappeared after downgrade with old stock rom backup.. even i still can access my rom and twrp recovery and i could backup to the newer rom too.. so what is the problem and how can i fix it.
31st January 2019, 05:21 PM |#278  

More
adb reboot
Sorry this might not be related here.
But will adb reboot removes all the radio resources for the device or it just reboots the OS? TIA.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)