[Metamorph] REwhite MOD Please Move to N1 Theme Sec[8/30/10]

Search This thread

aodpoe

SO..... This is a pretty barebones theme, the only thing i have modified so far is the framework to change the notification panel only. I also made a custom dockbar for LauncherPro. I have only tested this on my N1 running the latest nightly.
Try at your own risk. Do a nandroid back up.
Enjoy.

+Make sure you change your notification colors in the CyanogenMod settings under User Interface
I have exported my xml to match my screenshots. Download the cmparts_ui.zip and extract on the root of your sd.

+Wallpaper link http://knives-banime.deviantart.com/art/Minimalistic-Black-and-White-8089287

+LauncherPro dock is labeled bw_2glass copy.png you can download it below.

+I'm also working on a MPDI version for lower res screens. This one might take a while. I already had the HDPI version completed i just did not have time to upload until tonight.

REwhite Theme by aodpoe
http://www.mediafire.com/?rbpbqwmudoiy99h

Preview:
1device.png
2device.png
3device.png

Attachments

• cmparts_ui.zip
    389 bytes · Views: 41
Last edited:

E_man5112

Jul 13, 2010
What are the odds of it working on something not a nexus one?

Edit: Didn't, but I haven't been able to get Metamorph working at all recently , so might not be saying much.

Last edited:

djosiah

May 20, 2009
i like this... alot. great work man. btw i have always wondered why you dont post your themes in the N1 section? its just a lot of N1 users dont come here so will never get a chance to see your awesome themes.

knox420

May 27, 2010
Hi, nice one. But I got 2 issues:
  1. There's a white line right under the Launcher Pro Dock. I set your "bw_2glass copy.png" as the dock background. Please see attached screenshot.
  2. The notification drawer has "T-Mobile" sort-of hardcoded in it. I've got a completely different carrier...
Any hints on that? Thanks
I'm in Cyanogen 6.0.0 stable

EDIT: Okay, now I get it: it's actually in the picture. Would've liked it better without it...

devicedg.png

Last edited:

aodpoe

i like this... alot. great work man. btw i have always wondered why you dont post your themes in the N1 section? its just a lot of N1 users dont come here so will never get a chance to see your awesome themes.

For some reason I thought this section would be more appropriate. But I guess you are right, I may need to post my themes under nexus theme section from now on. Thanks.

aodpoe

Hi, nice one. But I got 2 issues:
  1. There's a white line right under the Launcher Pro Dock. I set your "bw_2glass copy.png" as the dock background. Please see attached screenshot.
  2. The notification drawer has "T-Mobile" sort-of hardcoded in it. I've got a completely different carrier...
Any hints on that? Thanks
I'm in Cyanogen 6.0.0 stable

EDIT: Okay, now I get it: it's actually in the picture. Would've liked it better without it...

devicedg.png

I will release a version without carrier name. I will also release the psd file for the dock for you to edit it to your liking. Sometime this week.